I want to know.

  • Thread starter Thread starter LoveStille
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

LoveStille

Guest
What's everyone's favorite thing to cook. Me personally I LOVE cooking anything pasta.
 
ohhhhhh to many carbs are not good I hope you don't cook it a lot. I am myself a pasta lover but i try to cut it down to once or twice a week. I cook everything roasts, scalloped potatoes, pizza, there are tons of crock pot meals that are easy to make. My children will tell me every time they come over i have to make homemade mac n cheese they love love love it i will cook a roaster full of it and there will be no left overs lol
 
I love cooking rice and i know it sounds strange but for awhile I had trouble just making plain rice until i found an easy way for my rice to come out great. i love rice lol
 
jenniferand2;bt19846 said:
ohhhhhh to many carbs are not good I hope you don't cook it a lot. I am myself a pasta lover but i try to cut it down to once or twice a week. I cook everything roasts, scalloped potatoes, pizza, there are tons of crock pot meals that are easy to make. My children will tell me every time they come over i have to make homemade mac n cheese they love love love it i will cook a roaster full of it and there will be no left overs lol
Ooooh I love homemade Mac n cheese. And no I don't eat it too often , my fiance is diabetic and I watch everything we eat. Every now and then I like a nice plate of Alfredo
 
Cherries;bt19850 said:
I love cooking rice and i know it sounds strange but for awhile I had trouble just making plain rice until i found an easy way for my rice to come out great. i love rice lol
I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM thank goodness I started young so when I reached my adult years I was ready to go! Lol
 
I like making slow cooker one dish meals! You don't even have to follow directions and can modify ingredients. No matter what is in the pot - comes out great!