I want to love Jesus

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Dee45

Jun 6, 2023
I want to love Jesus

I want to love Him with all that I am
To live out His calling to follow His plan
To know that He loves me
Inspite of my sin
That my life is worth living
Because of Him
I want to believe Him when He says I am free
And that I will be His for eternity
I want to know that He is my Lord and that I can trust every promise
That He speaks in His word
I want to let go of the guilt and the shame
& tell the devil to flea in Jesus name
I want to believe that I'm set apart
To know that Jesus is the one who guides my heart
I want to love like Jesus loves me
To see unsaved people be set free
To lead others to Jesus is my hearts desire
But my heart is a mess & my soul is on fire
Forgive me Lord for not living free
And for hindering the gospel
That sets people free....

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
What a beautiful poem! Thank you for sharing...

Welcome!
:)

Seeker47

Aug 7, 2018
Beautiful and heartfelt words. Thank you for posting.

Forgiving myself has always the hardest part for me. I wonder what Jesus thinks about that?

Talljake

Jul 17, 2022
Amen, that was beautiful.

To see unsaved people be set free...this line is something I am in constant thought about. How so many don't want to hear about Jesus and just turn away.

Thank you for sharing, god bless.

Talljake

Jul 17, 2022

Forgiving myself has always the hardest part for me. I wonder what Jesus thinks about that?
I feel this way too. I've been told I'm to hard on myself, yet I feel I have to much slack in my life as well. God bless

GRACE_ambassador

Feb 22, 2021
Midwest

selahsays

May 31, 2023
What would we do without God’s all-sufficient GRACE? Welcome, Dee; such a beautiful, heartfelt poem. IMG_5764.gif

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

For the joy set before Him... it was His great honour privilege and pleasure to give His life out of His great love for you .:)

And I know what you mean! Jesus did for us that which we could not do for ourselves. Praise the Lord!

Praise the Lord