I want to say Thank you LOrd

  • Thread starter Thread starter J-Kay-2
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

J-Kay-2

Guest
I had a dream two days ago. I dreamed I was with some young people.
They were neatly dressed. Next I remember an older man, also neatly
dressed. He hugged me and it was such a precious feeling of peace.
I then saw an old 'book' with a worn and cracked spine. It was symbolic
I believe. I spoke to the young man who was in the dream and I told
him, " I choose to stay here." I felt peace. I believe the Lord is
telling me through this, I am right where I should be, and it pleases
Him. As for the 'well worn book' I believe it is like life. The print on
the pages represent my whole life, and it is okay to have it well read.
~ J ~K ~2
 
I choose to stay here." I felt peace. I believe the Lord is
telling me through this, I am right where I should be, and it pleases
Him. As for the 'well worn book' I believe it is like life. The print on
the pages represent my whole life, and it is okay to have it well read.

I like that.

There's where I'm at in my life. And it's okay. Went through a period of some very rough rocky seas and it is now calm. Am at peace. I know God is with me and is doing a good thing.

Thank you for sharing.
 
Your in the Book of Life, my dear :] Be happy! Be joyful! Your going to heaven!