J




THen my only mother.It starts with DAd, real one,
@@@@@HIs mother was full Indian, father was Russian/Ukrainian. Both from Ukraine.It starts with DAd, real one,
My mom. I thank the Lord for her, this is where I got my role model of feminiity, she is well and we are close. I bless her with the Power of the Lord's might, may she be strong and live long. God Bless you mom, I love you to the end of the earth, and beyond.THen my only mother.
I wore glasses, but I want to thank the Lord, I scored the highest in Jr. HIgh on the testings, Of English Grammar out of all the 9th graders, and was picked to work in the office. Was looked up too as a role model. Oh these pictures are not of me in 9th grade, but not much different, then I already started highlights with blonde hair, and bangs, I threw a lot of pictures away, save your memoirs. Yeah.Then me, at 18, then 20, I think time does good for me as it goes on.
But people look different with even some weight on.
HO HO not santa, but sanctified.
One day a friend of my mom's was over with her daughter, and she was doing cart wheels in the back yard, and I got kicked in the nose, with her foot, she broke my nose, I screamed in pain, and didn't know what happened.Then me, at 18, then 20, I think time does good for me as it goes on.
But people look different with even some weight on.
HO HO not santa, but sanctified.
I'm the shorter one by my sister, and the little one is my other sister, she is even shorter today, My mom is only 5'3. And the one in the white blouse, in our back yard.Just some pictures of me and my sisters, ONe older, one younger.