I Was Unceremoniously Drummed Out....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

PrivateBadge45

...from a Kaley Cuoco fan club online.

I do like her better as a serious actor. Big Bang Theory was a monumental joke (with emphasis on the word "mental").

She's now the lead actor in a drama titled, "Airline Stewerdess". I like crime/murder thrillers, while overlooking a few
things. I didn't care for the first season, but I didn't want to be out of the loop either.

My wife is a Kaley fan. She prays for her and alot of other celebrities.

I simply posted this G-rated fun image online this past Friday. By Monday, my membership and profile was deleted.
I looked around for it but it wasn't there. I didn't shed any tears.

This is what I posted (but not before I found an article this morning in the latest TV Guide Magazine about Kaley's new
season). I must have hit a raw nerve...and the jackpot: she's still a stewardess, but finds herself working as a CIA informant.....

KALEY CIA.jpg

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
I hear she is comming out with her own line of............wait for it.........

CUOCO CLOCKS

:)

P

PrivateBadge45

That was supposed to be "The Flight Attendant", and not airline stewardess.
Brain was parked in neutral.

P

PrivateBadge45

PS, p_rehbein: don't let my wife hear you talk about Kaley like thato_O.
She say's "Kaley is just adorable. Needs moral guidance but otherwise
a very intelligent young woman."

Turns out Kaley was homeschooled.