I Waste My Time. (Poem)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Seeking-Christ

I try to chat with you today,
And you just go away.
I guess I just waste my time.
Wishing you were mine.

* I just wrote this because I go to the chatrooms, and 90% of the time I never click with anyone. Then as soon as I do they log off.

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
It is wasted time wishing for yours
Which leaves to others to open doors
Though you may wonder what love might be
It is not love if it's not free

So, worry more what you might offer
And less about what's in the coffer
For if we saw what comes tomorrow
In hope we'd wait and never sorrow

S

Seeking-Christ

You say all the easy popular things to say,
I wonder if you yourself obey.

I think you want to stick my heart with a knife,
and drop me dead, in a pool of red.

You say, get up dead man,
Get on your feet.
It's your fault that you died in defeat.

Do you live with your eyes closed?
Must you always blame the dead for being dead?
Enough said.

The next time I get blamed for my problems,
I will show that person the door.

I want you not in my life,
You only add to my strife.

S

Seeking-Christ

I get tired of how nobody thinks I have a right to my feelings about stuff. Or so many thinks I'm in the wrong when I think something is wrong here. Those people need to go read the book of Job, and notice what God does to Job's friends. Because I think many of you treat me like Job's friends.

I wrote my original poem because I went to the chatroom, and wasted a long time, without finding anyone I could talk too. I could of written a poem called. Lonely I came, and Lonely I left.

There have been a few times when the Chatroom wasn't too bad. But most of time, it's like fishing, you got no idea if something will be there to bite or not. And that is not my fault! I've tried saying hi to people, and even people by name. I've tried private messaging people, and didn't get a response. Once again, it wasn't my fault. But I'm sure you can imagine a reason why it is my fault.

Many times that place is nothing more then people just saying Hi to each other. LOL

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
I get tired of how nobody thinks I have a right to my feelings about stuff. Or so many thinks I'm in the wrong when I think something is wrong here. Those people need to go read the book of Job, and notice what God does to Job's friends. Because I think many of you treat me like Job's friends.

I wrote my original poem because I went to the chatroom, and wasted a long time, without finding anyone I could talk too. I could of written a poem called. Lonely I came, and Lonely I left.

There have been a few times when the Chatroom wasn't too bad. But most of time, it's like fishing, you got no idea if something will be there to bite or not. And that is not my fault! I've tried saying hi to people, and even people by name. I've tried private messaging people, and didn't get a response. Once again, it wasn't my fault. But I'm sure you can imagine a reason why it is my fault.

Many times that place is nothing more then people just saying Hi to each other. LOL
So I can see how people avoid saying anything to you. You've taken everything I said as if I have no empathy towards you when the reality comes from experience and correction of the attitude you espouse. Surely you don't expect someone to fall over themselves for you in any online environment except for those with the shallowest of interests. If so, you shortchange many opportunities for fellowship, seeing your definition of it requires so much grace from others while excusing you of any contribution amounts to nothing more than youship.