I Will Not Be Moved.

  • Thread starter Thread starter LoveStille
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

LoveStille

Guest
The woman who was raped as a child. The woman who's mother was a drug addict , and father was never around. The woman who took abuse from all angles. The woman who lost a child. The woman who grew up thinking god never loved her. The woman that was beaten. The woman that was weak. The woman that was lost. That woman was me.

I FOUND GOD.

Now I am a woman who is loved. Loved by GOD , loved by a man of GOD. Now I am a strong woman. Strong in my faith. NOW I can walk with my head held high. I am blessed. I MADE IT THROUGH. GOD IS GREAT!