I Will Sing Of The Lord's Great Love Forever ( Psalm:89 )

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

DustyRhodes

Dec 30, 2016
It is great to awaken in the morning with God almighty
open to our hearts. To know and to believe that His is
unconditional love. It was a long time ago that Psalms
was written but it is evident that many of them really had
His love within them. Sometimes it is hard to believe but
the words were written and still exist. From all that was
happening in those times and without the benefit of Jesus
some still had great praise for Him. In fact, basically all
of the Old Testament was heralding the coming of Jesus
as the last and final covenant. All that was written came
to one single point and that was Jesus. All that we see
and hear in Him is all that was written before. All of our
scripture from beginning to end reveals the love that God
has for us.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Thankfully the psalmist wrote those words down so they became preserved scripture for us today.
Sometimes I think people dont appreciate the power of the written word. They can say all these things but if nobody ever writes it down it will be lost to history.

Truly the pen is mightier than the sword.

DustyRhodes

Dec 30, 2016
Thankfully the psalmist wrote those words down so they became preserved scripture for us today.
Sometimes I think people dont appreciate the power of the written word. They can say all these things but if nobody ever writes it down it will be lost to history.

Truly the pen is mightier than the sword.

And they are free for us to read and most importantly
to bury deeply within our hearts.

von1

Apr 22, 2010
I have posted this before about Psalms, I write down my favorite verses on index cards. I have more verses from psalms than any other book of the bible.