I wish for prayer for my co-worker at my job

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

PhnxPr2416

Senior Member
Feb 11, 2015
223
2
18
I have a co-worker who is walking in his sin of homosexuality, once again. I didn't know of it until recently. I was kinda surprised about this when he told me of it. I wish to talk to him and help him, and I'm asking for prayer for him, too, that he walks away and repents from his sin.

I'm hoping and praying for God to reach his heart and mind to change his focus and free him of this. He chose against it before, and I believe he can leave it for good.

He's had it hard on the job, as the people there tend to treat him improperly and unfairly(for obvious reasons).

Please pray for him.
 
I pray God will indeed touch his heart, draw him out of that lifestyle, and be saved.
 
Lord bring this person out of darkness and bless the person and let your name be praised and be glorified by this person. In Jesus name, Amen!
 
Lord, i pray for this co-worker, to be free from this sin. i pray phexpr can be a useful servant and help. ty.