I wish God never created me

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gemmy
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Not in a good place mentally. I feel angry and like I’m going to explode. No matter how much I pray, I still feel like this.
Hello Gemmy, is it ok if I agree with you in prayer? Lord, I thank you for the plans you have to Gemmy are good and not of evil to give her a hope and a future she desires ( an expected /desirable end). Lord, I know you are able to change her narrative no matter how complex or complicated it may be, so I ask you Lord to mend, heal and restore. Give her/him beauty for ashes, a garment of praise instead of a downcast spirit, oil of joy for mourning - such joy that is unspeakable and full of glory. Thank you for sound mind! Thank you for the miraculous!! Thank you for a supernatural shift!!!
 
Hello Gemmy, is it ok if I agree with you in prayer? Lord, I thank you for the plans you have to Gemmy are good and not of evil to give her a hope and a future she desires ( an expected /desirable end). Lord, I know you are able to change her narrative no matter how complex or complicated it may be, so I ask you Lord to mend, heal and restore. Give her/him beauty for ashes, a garment of praise instead of a downcast spirit, oil of joy for mourning - such joy that is unspeakable and full of glory. Thank you for sound mind! Thank you for the miraculous!! Thank you for a supernatural shift!!!

Thank you for that, I really do appreciate you