I wish I could have faith like a mustard seed.

  • Thread starter Thread starter toinena
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

toinena

Guest
I wish I could have faith like a mustard seed.
I wish my faith could make me walk on water.
I wish I had a faith that could make walls fall down.
A faith that could rise people from the dead.

For what is my faith?
What do I believe?
Do I believe that God is almighty?
Really?

I know the creed by heart.
I think I have said it a thousand times.
And I do believe Jesus is
exactly who the Bible says He is.

And I do hope
That one day
i can go home

But do I believe?
That prayers can make a difference?
That God can do?That He listens?

I wish I could have faith like a mustard seed.
Faith that assured me
Jesus is enough
God can perform

God can perform
the miracles I need in life
To see my son saved,
my body healed.

If only I had the faith like a mustard seed.