I wish I knew...

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

secularhermit

Banned
May 3, 2013
8,719
75
0
I wish He gave His answers
and all those tips you need
´cause His spares grievances.
Don´t fall to your knees!


I wish I knew...
all those things He hasn´t said,
His plans, with all,
I want you to sail.


There are some fears
or words I cannot express
´cause, in the long run,
I don´t want you depressed.

View attachment 81858

I wish I knew why you mean to me
some things don´t have it all
some things are just those dreams.