I Wish People Would Always Capitalize the "G" in God or "J" in Jesus...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 26, 2012
Re: I Wish People Would Always Capitalize the "G" in God or "J" in Jesus...

cApS oR nOn CaPs It'S aLL maN MaDe.
That's hard on this not so young ladies eyes :p

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012

In a setting like this especially since you can type it out.
That brings up a good point, when one is in verbal conversation and says the word "God''/''god'' no one knows whether it is capitalized or not.

C

cfultz3

Right on WordGaurdian, i was watching 700club this morning and a young man that was born with no eyes was on there, he plays piano, writes music, and wrote a book. That young man gives all the Glory to God and won't put limits on God of what God will do thru him. btw. i don't feel satan is worthy of capitalized letters, and if any one ever see's a typo of me not capitalizing, God, Father, Christ Jesus, Son, Holy Spirit, or Comforter, please correct me.
In PURE jest, I could not pass up the quest. So, bear with me, Brother....

In a post 2 weeks ago, you said: Jesus to me is our Lord, our king, our Savior, our Hope, our Big Brother, and much much more. I could go on all day about who Jesus is to me, Jesus...

Do I win a cookie?

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012

In a post 2 weeks ago, you said: Jesus to me is our Lord, our king, our Savior, our Hope, our Big Brother, and much much more. I could go on all day about who Jesus is to me, Jesus...

Do I win a cookie?
Yes but cookies tend to slow up computers.

PopClick

Aug 12, 2011

Do I win a cookie?
LOL, cfultz is unleashing his inner troll!

C

cfultz3

Good come back you two :)