I wonder how God sees us.
I have the sense when I feel close to Him, when my heart is filled with love, that I can begin to see people more through His eyes.
It's in those times that I've begun to sense this delight, this love for creatures and people as I see them simply go about routine activities.
I think He loves and delights in people just for being themselves - aside from sinful activity, of course.
When someone does laundry, takes a walk, gives a friend a hug, or does any average thing of life, I think it might be a joy for God to see.
He did make us to live, after all.
I think it's similar to how someone feels about a newborn baby (I don't know from experience, just guessing). With every smile and every giggle, every time the baby rolls or crawls, there is a feeling of delight for the parent who is watching. It's the sense of, look at my son or daughter, look at this precious creation, look at this wonder that I made.
I have the sense when I feel close to Him, when my heart is filled with love, that I can begin to see people more through His eyes.
It's in those times that I've begun to sense this delight, this love for creatures and people as I see them simply go about routine activities.
I think He loves and delights in people just for being themselves - aside from sinful activity, of course.
When someone does laundry, takes a walk, gives a friend a hug, or does any average thing of life, I think it might be a joy for God to see.
He did make us to live, after all.
I think it's similar to how someone feels about a newborn baby (I don't know from experience, just guessing). With every smile and every giggle, every time the baby rolls or crawls, there is a feeling of delight for the parent who is watching. It's the sense of, look at my son or daughter, look at this precious creation, look at this wonder that I made.