I wonder if I should keep writing blogs.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Seeking-Christ
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Seeking-Christ

Guest
There is a kind of balancing act I guess. I would like to think of myself as a good person. But I'm not so sure that other people view me as a good person. I feel a negative vibe from others, and it makes me think perhaps it's time for me to stop sharing...

I don't write positive blogs. I write honest blogs. I share things have happened in my life. Stuff that drove me to writing stuff. I find it almost comical that people got answers to my problems, yet they don't really know me. They only know what I write. Yes, what I write is honest, but that doesn't make it complete. I can't take a piece of real life experience and transport that experience into a black and white text box.

One of the last times I had a conversation with a Pastor. I was at Church, my fingers were hurt from work. So I had one in a splint, bandaged up. The pastor came over and asked me what happened to my hand. I explained that due to the repetitive stuff I do at work, my finger was messed up. Then He boasted how He never had to do manual labor, and then walked off... I set there, saying to myself, "What just happened?" Anyways by the end of the year, the congregation voted him out.