I won't go psycho, mom. I promise.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

Depleted

Hmm.
Do they taste like chicken?

If they do...I might just stick to eating chicken...because, ya know, that already tastes like chicken.

View attachment 149354

This is a picture of the only sparrow that waits around in my backyard waiting to be fed.

I have to be honest with you, it creeps me out a little.
No, pigeon taste like older squab.

And, yeah. That Sparrow is supposed to creep you out.

You're good.

Apr 8, 2016
Grass? Fresh air? Rivers? That ain't a city gnome. lol

(I'm a Floyd fan and don't know that song. Do you think hubby will let me get a fourth gnome for the garden if I let him hear the song? He's a bigger Floyd fan than I am.)

Scary thought. I get a little embarrassed on how many stuffed animal pictures I have. I complete forgot I should be embarrassed showing I have a gnome (or three) in the garden. lol

(Which reminds me that I forgot to change my avatar for May. Oops. See? I'm not obsessive.)
His name is Grimble Grumble. Goes back to early Pink Floyd when Syd Barrett was the front man/madcap-genious. (Piper at the Gates of Dawn)
I think John would like it and give you a big kiss!
Wish I had a Floyd fan companion.
I'd kiss her every day.

D

Depleted

His name is Grimble Grumble. Goes back to early Pink Floyd when Syd Barrett was the front man/madcap-genious. (Piper at the Gates of Dawn)
I think John would like it and give you a big kiss!
Wish I had a Floyd fan companion.
I'd kiss her every day.
Hubby's younger brother is a concert goer. He'll go a couple of hundred miles for a good concert. In the 80's he went to NYC to see The Wall! No, THE WALL! Not a cover band version of that album, Floyd in concert! He had two tickets, but couldn't think of anyone who would go with him, so he went alone. I'm a Floyd fan. Hubby is a FLOYD FAN! He'd have my blessings for that second ticket even if I would have liked to go to. No contest. He just likes them so much more and THE WALL tour. Whoa! That might have been the only concert better than seeing all four Beatles together on tour. lol

We teased my BIL for years about not taking hubby. Now hubby's brother goes to visit him and had the audacity to think hubby was a Johnny Mathis and Frank Sinatra kind of guy. (Hubby likes both, but doesn't love either.) Um, no! FLOYD FAN! Only thing that beats Floyd now is the Blues -- Clapton, Guy, Thoroughgood, Muddy Waters, (not to be confused with Roger Waters), etc.

And brother-in-law's taste now? Newsboys? Really? They're pretty good but then there is Floyd!

Reborn

Nov 16, 2014
No, pigeon taste like older squab.

And, yeah. That Sparrow is supposed to creep you out.

You're good.
OP stands for Order Pigeon. (Sandwiches?)

Cool.

Delicious.
Sounds coo. :)

W

wwjd_kilden

Speaking of sparrows

Today:
IMG_0218.jpg

D

Depleted

If you're peeking, Psychomom, did you find both reason to stay away and reason to return all in one thread?

PopClick

Aug 12, 2011

I took this picture of a hawk a while ago. It seems to fit with the bird theme, so I thought I'd post it. :cool:

R

Rosesrock

So I return and you're not here. You know what? I get it. I get the negativity that hits you in the face when you log on, the wanting to defend the Word (that doesn't need defending, the struggle of wanting to be here for encouragement and wondering if it's worth it. Welp .... I miss you. You were one of the ones I missed the most. The true reason why this place should be here.
I wish you the very best. I hope you're well.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
TO: PopClick.........that's a Hawk? What kind?

PopClick

Aug 12, 2011
TO: PopClick.........that's a Hawk? What kind?
I'm pretty sure it's a red-shouldered hawk. It's hard to tell from the picture how big it is, but it was quite a large bird.

Last edited:

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
These are what our hawks look like

Yours may have been a juvenile? It just looked so different than our Red Tailed Hawks. Dem boys get pretty big! Well, not as big as Eagles, but, still. :)

Searched and found this picture of Red Shouldered Hawks.......so, I think you are correct. :)

Reborn

Nov 16, 2014
IMG_20160524_062147.jpg

The Angryitismicredbird.

This bird can be found in the jungles of Cellphonia, or the cold mountains of GoogleApps.