I would like to apologise

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

EmilyNats

Jul 28, 2016
Okay, so as some of you know, I seem to have been the culprit of starting quiet a bit of trouble. Not going to say how,why, when, or who; This is directed at those of you who already know those things.

But anyway, I am just going to say that I am sorry for having started so much chaos. It was unintentional, I assure you, and I didn't realize what a big thing my first "little" comment was going to turn into. I feel like I fanned some already present flames of resentment, further dividing the community, etc... And maybe I should not have even been in the topic. I hadn't really given it any thought, as I had always believed that once a person reaches certain level of understanding that they ought to be vocal in their opinions and open to constructive discussion, even in more intense matters. The subject and age things I honestly hadn't given any thought about. I realized a bit late that such was not the case with many others.

I , personally, didn't take any offense to anything said. Everyone has a right to their opinion, and we were all just defending ours. But there were some misunderstandings, I guess, and I am also sorry for those.

In the future I will endeavor to minimize my trouble-making, and avoid threads with more mature subjects.

And I will not be checking back on this thread, lest someone posts something and I get the overwhelming urge to reply and this whole thing starts all over again. I will try to have better self control in the future.

God bless!

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Blessings to you! It was not your fault and I am sure all is forgiven :)

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
You aren't the first one to create chaos here. Nor will you be the last. lol.. I know of what you speak, and yes, sometimes the teens would be better off not to engage in certain adult topics.

A

Amazing-Grace

You did nothing wrong my friend, as I read it others brought you into it and your posts were of a mature nature. There really is no need to apologise.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
it truly takes a humble heart to admit their wrong doings and is a clear sign to the maturing of the heart, though I don't know of this trouble you speak of the nobleness of your open apology speaks volume:)

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
Dont feel sorry sister, It was not your fault.
A lot of people here like to take small things and make things much worse than they are. People wanted to bash people and you will see that they try that with anyones post. Dont let that hold you back from saying what you want to say,
This age bias is getting on my nerves a lot. People dont want to wake up to the fact that we are not kids anymore. We can get married and and and. Depending on your country even more.
Sometimes sis we have to take a stand that only because we arent past 55 we arent dumb. You will find that people will never accept any age. Your either too young or too old. We all have a right to take a stand in any direction and you did, and you werent aggresive or anything. You just simply voiced your opinion.
Learn and observe but dont let things make you feel guilty of something that wasnt anyones fault, but the ones who decided to bunch it up. We are in dark days and we only see Christians by their fruits. You can see by the way people used it, how much they are Christ like.
((hugs sis)) we all make mistakes, yours wasnt a mistake. and in the end no one really got into trouble. My advise is that next time people attack because of your age that you step in and cut them off (which is what Ive done and is why no one dares to even attempt that with me anymore) because NO ONE has the right to use time and age of someone as a arrow against others.
Just my 2 pents

A

Amazing-Grace

Dont feel sorry sister, It was not your fault.
A lot of people here like to take small things and make things much worse than they are. People wanted to bash people and you will see that they try that with anyones post. Dont let that hold you back from saying what you want to say,
This age bias is getting on my nerves a lot. People dont want to wake up to the fact that we are not kids anymore. We can get married and and and. Depending on your country even more.
Sometimes sis we have to take a stand that only because we arent past 55 we arent dumb. You will find that people will never accept any age. Your either too young or too old. We all have a right to take a stand in any direction and you did, and you werent aggresive or anything. You just simply voiced your opinion.
Learn and observe but dont let things make you feel guilty of something that wasnt anyones fault, but the ones who decided to bunch it up. We are in dark days and we only see Christians by their fruits. You can see by the way people used it, how much they are Christ like.
((hugs sis)) we all make mistakes, yours wasnt a mistake. and in the end no one really got into trouble. My advise is that next time people attack because of your age that you step in and cut them off (which is what Ive done and is why no one dares to even attempt that with me anymore) because NO ONE has the right to use time and age of someone as a arrow against others.
Just my 2 pents
Well said, we are all part of the body of Christ, the old, young and everything in between can all bring something to the table the others cannot provide. We should never be holding back the young as they will take the reign when we go to glory, amen.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
Well said, we are all part of the body of Christ, the old, young and everything in between can all bring something to the table the others cannot provide. We should never be holding back the young as they will take the reign when we go to glory, amen.
God calls people from all backgrounds and from all ages. Some people grow up faster, some slower. Ive met people past their 70s with maturity levels of 3yr olds. Age is not relevant before God.

Dan58

Nov 13, 2013
I seem to have been the culprit of starting quiet a bit of trouble. Not going to say how,why, when, or who; This is directed at those of you who already know those things.

In the future I will endeavor to minimize my trouble-making, and avoid threads with more mature subjects.
I don't recall what your referring to, but don't worry about it, the pharisees thought Jesus was a trouble-maker... We are all trouble makers (myself excluded :)), and misunderstandings are a daily occurrence. Life is boring without someone throwing some fuel on the fire occasionally

Feb 28, 2016
your conviction and humble attitude certainly shows that you are on a blessed journey...

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
I don't recall what your referring to, but don't worry about it, the pharisees thought Jesus was a trouble-maker... We are all trouble makers (myself excluded :)), and misunderstandings are a daily occurrence. Life is boring without someone throwing some fuel on the fire occasionally
Who me? a trouble maker? never not even once;b

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Who me? a trouble maker? never not even once;b
Absolute and utter baloney.. Blain, you're the biggest trouble-maker on here. After myself, of course.. lol ;) :p :cool:

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Absolute and utter baloney.. Blain, you're the biggest trouble-maker on here. After myself, of course.. lol ;) :p :cool:
Oi! I am by far a better trouble maker than you I am the Dennis the menace of cc:cool:

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
Meh youre two years from being 18 probably technically less. Some people tend to think there is some magical christian bubble you should be protected in until your 18th birthday which I find is a totally laughable idea. Also certain people in that chaos are dweebs in almost every thread they comment on.

Fenner

Jan 26, 2013
Emily you and so many other teenagers here are really polite smart people. I know which thread you mean and I know you weren't trying to cause trouble.

Aug 2, 2009
I have no idea what this is about, but I just want to say that I've stepped in the conversational dog poo a few times myself around here and yea ...it happens.. I feel your pain. :rolleyes:

T

Tintin

You aren't the first one to create chaos here. Nor will you be the last. lol.. I know of what you speak, and yes, sometimes the teens would be better off not to engage in certain adult topics.
Most teens know far more than I do and I'm the wrong side of 30! But yes, there's a certain level of discernment and decorum needed in discussing such issues. I don't think Emily did anything wrong or the one who was accused. Seemed to be more of a mob mentality.