I would like to personally apologize for my blog flooding.

  • Thread starter Thread starter dianalaneph
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

dianalaneph

Guest
I would like to personally apologize for my blog flooding.
I had been informed.
"It was so that others postings could be seen on the opening blog page by everyone else."
I thought I am only expressing myself in my page. I'm sorry I didn't realize this. Thank you for letting me know. I appreciate your concern and efforts. Reaching out to me in the nicest way.
Got nothing against you. I just thought I needed to do this post.
Thank you for reading.
Maybe you guys can learn from this too. God bless!