I wouldn't marry.......

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Live4Him3

Jesus is Lord
May 19, 2022
I hesitated to answer because I wanted to be sure that I would be answering honestly before the Lord before typing out my response.

I wouldn't marry anybody.

In fact, I wouldn't even date anybody.

I still root for others to find love, but I'm officially done and perfectly content.

I did recently mention a nice woman at work, and I was actually quite relieved when I found out that she is married.

If I can finish out my days in servitude to the Lord, then I'll be the happiest man ever.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
would you have married her if she wasnt married

cos everyone has to be married at least once right? Its like a rule or something. Dont die before marrying. I dont know.

why do people want to be married so much? It doesnt sound that fun.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Imagine convo

you are MARRIED oh what a relief.
You will never know how much anxiety it causes ME when I thought you werent! Then I would have had to report you to the singles police that you werent married and they would have arrested you.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Drivers licence..nope, besides thats expired.
I require your marriage licence please to verify who your name and who you are married to. No ID without it.

Live4Him3

Jesus is Lord
May 19, 2022
Imagine convo

you are MARRIED oh what a relief.
You will never know how much anxiety it causes ME when I thought you werent! Then I would have had to report you to the singles police that you werent married and they would have arrested you.
In your delusionary world where you hear what hasn't been said while missing what actually was said, I suppose...

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
I wouldn’t marry a Satanist lol

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I wouldn't marry. Period.

"I'm a single man
Sure don't need a wife
I'm a single man
Sure don't need a wife
And I'm gonna stay this way
Cause it's a wonderful life"

- Roy Brown

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Yeah but Android is of the Devil too.
Yeah, well... The devil you know versus the devil you don't. We can take apart and modify Android code. Apple keeps iJunk locked down tight.

Now if ever Linux makes a GOOD smartphone, one that just plain works, let me know and I'll buy one that same hour.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
Any woman with the Jezebel spirit..

Any non believer woman..

J

joecoten

I wouldn't marry a two-headed woman. I'd lose every argument! :(

love_comes_softly

Feb 13, 2019
I wouldn’t marry…

an unbeliever, someone who loves money, someone who is unkind or someone who is unable to to say sorry.

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
I wouldn’t marry a ex convict.

Or would I? Idk lol.

J

joecoten

Wonder if he has a sister!