IAm7

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I am new and came aboard yesterday when I google & wanted a Biblical Forum chat. Will I see all kinds of other questions included besides Biblical. I have never been in any kind of chat rooms other then the Ministries, in person, I have been in for years.

Nice to meet you, sister 7! This was the first Christian Forum that I found also. Most of the people are nice, but I have been called a 'weirdo' a couple of times. I just can't for the life of me figure out why:giggle:. I am so glad you came! God bless you.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade
welcometocc9p.png



John316s.png



philippians1_6.png


s-l1000.jpg


:)

Really like Phil Wickham's music. Thanks
 
Nice to meet you, sister 7! This was the first Christian Forum that I found also. Most of the people are nice, but I have been called a 'weirdo' a couple of times. I just can't for the life of me figure out why:giggle:. I am so glad you came! God bless you.

Thank you! God bless you! Stand fast in what your belief is!
 
  • Like
Reactions: oyster67
Nice to meet you, sister 7! This was the first Christian Forum that I found also. Most of the people are nice, but I have been called a 'weirdo' a couple of times. I just can't for the life of me figure out why:giggle:. I am so glad you came! God bless you.
Just a couple of times? Haha. You have been let off easy :giggle: Not that I think you are a weirdo. I think you are a gem :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade
I am new and came aboard yesterday when I google & wanted a Biblical Forum chat. Will I see all kinds of other questions included besides Biblical. I have never been in any kind of chat rooms other then the Ministries, in person, I have been in for years.
Hello and Welcome to Christian Chat God Bless
 
  • Like
Reactions: EliBeth and Deade
Hello and Welcome to Christian Chat God Bless


Thank you and God bless you! I am trying to get to all these threads before the new year but so much to do in little time. Days flying through! Happy New Year!
 
Welcome. It is a curious construct, this site.

So very different than other forms of fellowship and conversation, but a blessing at times regardless.



That is an intriguing username.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade and IAm7
Welcome. It is a curious construct, this site.

So very different than other forms of fellowship and conversation, but a blessing at times regardless.



That is an intriguing username.

Thank you! Your username is also different 'MII' initials for something? How long have you been with Biblical Forum or Christian Chat?
 
I am new and came aboard yesterday when I google & wanted a Biblical Forum chat. Will I see all kinds of other questions included besides Biblical. I have never been in any kind of chat rooms other then the Ministries, in person, I have been in for years.
Hello and welcome to CC :) we are glad to have you here.

See you around the forums!

Blessings 💜
 
Hello and welcome to CC :) we are glad to have you here.

See you around the forums!

Blessings 💜

Thank you! I have seen you around the other threads also. I am trying to get back over to these Christians Forums but have been so busy. Everyone has been very nice though.