Disclaimer:
This entry plan is intended to give direction and focus to my blog.
I will update this blog on a weekly basis, at least. I will post a "Week in Review" (month/day/year) post on Sunday or Saturday. Each entry will include a Scripture verse that I already read and studied within the week. (It does not matter if the content is new, only that it is freshly studied beforehand.) Each weekly entry will also include "People Met" and a brief description for memory's sake. To satiate my craving for randomness, however, I may post any assortment of ideas or self-challenges; if so, then, the entry title will include "Idea(s) Astray." To conclude an entry of any kind, I will post "Closing Notes"-- get it? It is always good to end on a better note
Closing Notes
In short, future entries will be organized, frequently updated, and better edited before being posted. Again: here is the layout...
Title: Week in Review: Oct/19/14
Verse: Proverbs 23:23
Reflection:
People Met:
(Note to self: Always pray for them, ask God for guidance, and review follow-ups)
Closing Notes:
(Sign at end)
--IDEA
This entry plan is intended to give direction and focus to my blog.
I will update this blog on a weekly basis, at least. I will post a "Week in Review" (month/day/year) post on Sunday or Saturday. Each entry will include a Scripture verse that I already read and studied within the week. (It does not matter if the content is new, only that it is freshly studied beforehand.) Each weekly entry will also include "People Met" and a brief description for memory's sake. To satiate my craving for randomness, however, I may post any assortment of ideas or self-challenges; if so, then, the entry title will include "Idea(s) Astray." To conclude an entry of any kind, I will post "Closing Notes"-- get it? It is always good to end on a better note
Closing Notes
In short, future entries will be organized, frequently updated, and better edited before being posted. Again: here is the layout...
Title: Week in Review: Oct/19/14
Verse: Proverbs 23:23
Reflection:
People Met:
(Note to self: Always pray for them, ask God for guidance, and review follow-ups)
Closing Notes:
(Sign at end)
--IDEA