Disclaimer: This is an unedited and incomplete original draft (from August 2014).
"What do you want on your pizza?" That is a question many of us have heard at one time or another. Well, I like prayer with my pizza. This is not to sound arrogant; I say enough things to come across that way. (And God is helping me grow out of those snide comments.) I am referring to the presence of God with others, in a pizza place.
I was just sitting eating pizza when i realized that i should probably eat healthier... so i got a salad. When i got back to my seat, however, i noticed a space where i expected a fork. Needing a fork, I got up and returned to the line. This time, though, when I got back, I noticed something other than a fork in hand. --You guessed it. I had gotten another slice of pizza
It was at this realization where I related out loud my intention and mistake. This led
...Ummm, I met a man during the time of the original draft, which is incomplete and unedited. I did not have a good way of getting to the point, so I stayed with the pizza. "This led" (see previous paragraph) probably was me transitioning to the point: that a wonderful time of conversation, confession, and prayer occurred as a stranger poured out his heart with me.
"What do you want on your pizza?" That is a question many of us have heard at one time or another. Well, I like prayer with my pizza. This is not to sound arrogant; I say enough things to come across that way. (And God is helping me grow out of those snide comments.) I am referring to the presence of God with others, in a pizza place.
I was just sitting eating pizza when i realized that i should probably eat healthier... so i got a salad. When i got back to my seat, however, i noticed a space where i expected a fork. Needing a fork, I got up and returned to the line. This time, though, when I got back, I noticed something other than a fork in hand. --You guessed it. I had gotten another slice of pizza
It was at this realization where I related out loud my intention and mistake. This led
...Ummm, I met a man during the time of the original draft, which is incomplete and unedited. I did not have a good way of getting to the point, so I stayed with the pizza. "This led" (see previous paragraph) probably was me transitioning to the point: that a wonderful time of conversation, confession, and prayer occurred as a stranger poured out his heart with me.