Last night, it did not feel like Christmas to me. Thankfully, the "sun comes in the morning" (as a song says). It was not bad yesterday, but it was like any other day.
It is mostly my fault, though. I did not pursue to do anything festive. I did, however, enjoy some reflections with fellow CCers. Still, today has been a day I hold in my heart, for a different reason. It was with old friends and family, and I got to enjoy a long walk with with my cousin. I am never grateful enough, but I feel so blessed to have spent this Christmas (another day) with people who love the Lord.
It is mostly my fault, though. I did not pursue to do anything festive. I did, however, enjoy some reflections with fellow CCers. Still, today has been a day I hold in my heart, for a different reason. It was with old friends and family, and I got to enjoy a long walk with with my cousin. I am never grateful enough, but I feel so blessed to have spent this Christmas (another day) with people who love the Lord.