I
iTOREtheSKY
Guest
Well duh!!!! That's 'cause I'm your Cat! lolAll that with a dislocated hip .. i AM Impressed .. Lol!!!
Well duh!!!! That's 'cause I'm your Cat! lolAll that with a dislocated hip .. i AM Impressed .. Lol!!!
Well duh!!!! That's 'cause I'm your Cat! lol
Okay .. You know what to do!!! Drumrole ..... Pic please tore?
Here ya go girllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
View attachment 47308
oh but yes .... THATS MY CAT'!!!!
I have been waiting for BarlyGurl to chime in...and I'm not being sarcastic...I really have been secretly dying to hear yer' ideal 1st date. (and I have no idea why...lol)I'm a traditionalist... I like some conversation at dinner. Recently went to a chainsaw art gallery...which provided plenty of talking time while driving to and from... it was a fun way to discover each others appreciation of beautiful and creative things...
too corny???![]()
I have been waiting for BarlyGurl to chime in...and I'm not being sarcastic...I really have been secretly dying to hear yer' ideal 1st date. (and I have no idea why...lol)
LOL yes indeed. But yes..take it as a compliment. I find you very fascinating...in a good way,not in a creepy sense. Something about you young lady...dunno...is a good thing though.Well Thanx... I think? I just meant That i am traditional... I don't generally expect a "first date" to be the starting gate for romance... ya know... like let's see how we like each other before the wooing begins? Did ya notice my "chime in" was a furtive way to indicate why I haven't been around much... wink wink.![]()
I think some sort of physical activity would be fun. Like rock climbing or mountain biking on trails or something. It would be nice to have something to focus on other than each other, but that also allows for conversation and fun flirting. Also, physical activities allow for competition and what date isn't complete without a little friendly competition?![]()
Well,I've been hanging back on this thread just being silly but I suppose my ideal dream date would be this...
Of course it would be with a woman whom I have spent much time prior getting to know deeply...I will have hopefully by the time we go on our first "with romantic intentions" date that there would be no awkwardness because we both are already great friends,and have shared so many personal things together,obviously God would be our core,so why any nervousness or fear?
I would more than likely make her dinner...anything she wants,or maybe surprise her with her favorite foods. Maybe take a drive to the beach & make a fire...spend the entire night looking at the stars & listening to the waves,talking about everything & nothing,then watching the sun come up together.
I know it's a bit simplistic & not flashy,but I've done it all before with other women...I've never done what I have just described,and I'd want to share this with the love of my life,at least once. First date is as good a time as any I think.![]()
We shall see. lol I'll send ya' a postcard if such an occurrence takes place.Hmmmm something you said made me think "I've done it all before with other women ... Ive not done "any" of what I described in my post". Wow!! I think theres a vault in waiting I didn't know about" .. Thanks tore!!
By the way .. Youre description if you ever do it.. Will be fun!!
I go to ocean city new jersey every year for a huge family reunion .. We stay 2 weeks there . 2 blocks off the beach.. I use to go there in the evening and do exactly what you described .. The beach is deserted and it feels
Like your own in the off season of September .. always did this by myself .... you and your significant other will enjoy!!
We shall see. lol I'll send ya' a postcard if such an occurrence takes place.