Identify the Plural of These Words Quiz

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

mystdancer50

Senior Member
Feb 26, 2012
2,522
50
48
My mom shared this on Facebook. I took it and got an A+ (I am a writer...so...) and I thought I'd share it here for the fun of it. :) The link is at the end of this post. :)

Here's my result:

Exceptional Pluralist

ZrWodXB.png

Most people struggled with this quiz – but not you! We’re not sure if you’re a writer, or just a grammar aficionado, but you absolutely dominated this quiz! Great job!
Can You Identify The Plural Of These Tough Words. | Surveee
 
I surprised my self and also got an A+

hmm, maybe everyone gets an A+ ?

ZB0ba2f.jpg



  • [h=1]Exceptional Pluralist[/h] Answers for Reference: Knives, Emphases, Crises, Oxen, Radii, Elves, Cacti, Curricula, Synopses, Media
    ZrWodXB.png

    Most people struggled with this quiz – but not you! We’re not sure if you’re a writer, or just a grammar aficionado, but you absolutely dominated this quiz! Great job!
    We’d like to see if your friends can pass the test? Share this quiz and let’s see how well they do!
    Share this on Facebook
    Please share and Leave a comment below.
 
Last edited:
Maybe...do it again and get them wrong. ;)

good idea....



Can You Identify The Plural Of These Tough Words.

Share on Facebook Tweet

[TD="width: 138"][/TD]

ZB0ba2f.jpg



  • F

    Failure. Please try your best. Take it again.
    The correct answers were:
    Knives, Emphases, Crises, Oxen, Radii,
    Elves, Cacti, Curricula, Synopses, Media
    Share this on Facebook
    Please share and Leave a comment below.




Share on Facebook
Sponsored Links

From the web
Comments
Sponsored Links
ALSO CHECK THESE OUT
 
Last edited:
That plural quiz was a lot of fun, but a little challenging. I surprised myself when I got an A+. Thank You for sharing it
 
Wow!! I am smarter than I thought. I took all the quizzes and my old person's name was Loretta and I scored 11/14 on the black and white television shows. With an A+ on the spelling quiz:cool:
 
Yes. I was a little surprised. Although I'm a trained primary school teacher, I'm also mildly dyslexic.

See, I struggled all throughout my High School years and it wasn't until I started college is when I realized I found out what I was good at. I figured I would be good at the spelling because that was always my strongest subject in school, it was the grammar that was a lot harder.
 
I made it !
Exceptional Pluralist

And i don't even speak the language ( humble i am too :rolleyes: )