John 12:24-26 24Very truly I tell you, unless a kernel of wheat falls to the ground and dies, it remains only a single seed. But if it dies, it produces many seeds. 25Anyone who loves their life will lose it, while anyone who hates their life in this world will keep it for eternal life. 26Whoever serves me must follow me; and where I am, my servant also will be. My Father will honor the one who serves me.
New International Version
Because you share the good news to a sad world!Just as Yeshua/Jesus Christ died to this world, we ALSO must die in order to live.... long story but just as Christ died to this world, we too have to die......
I'm so ready to go..... I'm wondering why I'm still here......![]()
Because you share the good news to a sad world!
I understand, but please stick around for us a lil' longer.. We luv ya.I just can't learn to keep my mouth shut! lol!I keep sharing about God's love and Yeshua/Jesus Christ and I seem to still be here........lol!
I'm really sooooooooo ready to go to the other side.....![]()
I understand, but please stick around for us a lil' longer.. We luv ya.
I'm sorry I thought you were quoting Matthew.
Matthew 17:20 New International Version (NIV)
20 He replied, “Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.”
It's not the size of the mustard see. They are tiny but the amount of faith required to let go of life as we know it and become born again completely helpless. That's the measure of faith required. We most surrender to Gods will and give up our own will in the process. We are the vessels we are not the potter. Have you ever seen a mustard seed? It's volume of faith is not the measure. The percentage of faith is.
I agreeWe still need the faith of a mustard seed to move mountains.