If a Sabbath is forced, Will you keep Sunday holy?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
He is the new and LIVING way, what I meant by saying not made of stone. I understand the metaphor of ark. I prefer new and living way. (my post 715) ;)
yes!

there are three arks in scripture -- Noah's, Moses's as an infant, and the ark of the testimony -- all three are pictures of Him, Author of Salvation :)

Jan 4, 2020
washburn Tn
We have a new covenant through Jesus. He is called the LIVING WAY. He is not made of stone and He is not locked up in an ark and He has actually become the High Priest of the new covenant.

11Day after day every priest stands to minister and to offer again and again the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins. 12But when this Priest had offered for all time one sacrifice for sins, He sat down at the right hand of God. 13Since that time, He waits for His enemies to be made a footstool for His feet, 14because by a single offering He has made perfect for all time those who are being sanctified.

15The Holy Spirit also testifies to us about this. First He says:

16“This is the covenant I will make with them

after those days, declares the Lord.

I will put My laws in their hearts

and inscribe them on their minds.”

17Then He adds:

“Their sins and lawless acts

I will remember no more.”

18And where these have been forgiven, an offering for sin is no longer needed.

19Therefore, brothers, since we have confidence to enter the Most Holy Placed by the blood of Jesus, 20by the new and living way opened for us through the curtain of His body,e 21and since we have a great priest over the house of God, 22let us draw near with a sincere heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and our bodies washed with pure water. Hebrews 10
All that is saying is that YESUAH just had to die Once, BUT HE HAS HIS BLOOD IN the Sanctuary that HE applies to our SINS, And if you commit SIN again after your sins is covered, that that they are not covered,

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
James 2:19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.
Believing there is one God is not the same in having faith in Christ's sacrifice. Try again?

For instance, Muslims believe there is one God, yet reject/have no faith in Christ's sacrifice.

S

SophieT

All that is saying is that YESUAH just had to die Once, BUT HE HAS HIS BLOOD IN the Sanctuary that HE applies to our SINS, And if you commit SIN again after your sins is covered, that that they are not covered,

This is false. You are not doomed to hell every time you sin. This is false teaching.

S

SophieT

Satan knows about it more then, ME AND you put to gather
Yet scripture states that even the angels long to look into salvation because they do not have the understanding of a saved person.

You are placing the devil in a position superior to angels then. Angels are the servants of God.

8Though you have not seen Him, you love Him; and though you do not see Him now, you believe in Him and rejoice with an inexpressible and glorious joy, 9now that you are receiving the goal of your faith, the salvation of your souls.

10Concerning this salvation, the prophets who foretold the grace to come to you searched and investigated carefully, 11trying to determine the time and setting to which the Spirit of Christ in them was pointing when He predicted the sufferings of Christ and the glories to follow.

12It was revealed to them that they were not serving themselves, but you, when they foretold the things now announced by those who preached the gospel to you by the Holy Spirit sent from heaven. Even angels long to look into these things. I Peter 1

S

SophieT

JUST think, He was the reason For YESUAH GOING to the Cross
Wrong. The reason Jesus died, because HUMANS sinned. The devil was not the reason Jesus gave up His life for us on a cross.

Jan 4, 2020
washburn Tn
This is false. You are not doomed to hell every time you sin. This is false teaching.
So you believe this is A lie then, It means if you sin knowingly, It is not covered by the blood that was applied, Meaning that we haft repent again of that sin and GET the blood applied AGAIN, to be in CHRIST.

Jan 4, 2020
washburn Tn
Wrong. The reason Jesus died, because HUMANS sinned. The devil was not the reason Jesus gave up His life for us on a cross.
WHO GOT Eve TO SIN, I don't think that you are thinking before you speak If that is what you call it on here.
So yes it was Satan's fault that Eve SINED

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
how about you try and explain to me why Satan is called 'The Accuser of the brethren' ((Revelation 12:10))

and maybe what i said will become clear to you when you arrive at the truth.

one place to start would be contrasting the things God does with what Satan, the Accuser, does.

Jan 4, 2020
washburn Tn
how about you try and explain to me why Satan is called 'The Accuser of the brethren' ((Revelation 12:10))

and maybe what i said will become clear to you when you arrive at the truth.

one place to start would be contrasting the things God does with what Satan, the Accuser, does.
Because That is what HE does, But I still don't know what you are talking about

Blik

Dec 6, 2016
You have not improved on what I stated.

In fact, you are arguing with Jesus when you say it is not finished. Jesus Himself said 'It is finished' John 19:30

What are you trying to accomplish? I cannot understand why you take exception even with words that Jesus Himself is recorded to have said. smh
I did not say it is not finished, I said Jesus finished, completed, made perfect the forgiveness of sin. My objection is to the idea that Christ is not needed any more as it is all finished.

Jan 4, 2020
washburn Tn
I did not say it is not finished, I said Jesus finished, completed, made perfect the forgiveness of sin. My objection is to the idea that Christ is not needed any more as it is all finished.
If YESUAH WAS NOT IN THE HEAVENLY SANCTUARY, DOING the HIGH PRIEST JOB for US, WE COULDN'T get OUR SINS COVERED

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Satan knows about it more then, ME AND you put to gather
Doesn't mean Satan has faith. Can you give a verse, or are you just going to dance around it?