If a Sabbath is forced, Will you keep Sunday holy?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

SophieT

I did not say it is not finished, I said Jesus finished, completed, made perfect the forgiveness of sin. My objection is to the idea that Christ is not needed any more as it is all finished.
Well you must be objecting to someone else since I NEVER said we no longer need Christ. That is a fabrication.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
The woman sinned First, Then it was HER that Satan used to get ADAM to sin
Sin entered the world through one man. Adam was held responsible, not Eve. Get your facts straight.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Faith is believing, that is what faith means
Faith in Christ is a totally different thing than believing there is one God.

I already pointed this out to you quite plainly.

You simply cannot admit you were wrong in what you said, can you?

S

SophieT

WHO GOT Eve TO SIN, I don't think that you are thinking before you speak If that is what you call it on here.
So yes it was Satan's fault that Eve SINED
You seem to need to respond by insulting people. Why is that?

It was not the devil's fault. First of all, the devil lied, but Eve had it straight from God so no excuse. Next, the Bible states Eve was deceived but Adam sinned.

Deal with it. If you think women are to blame for the fall of mankind, then it explains why you are so quick to try and state they are mixed up etc. Typical.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Believes and trembles is good enough for ME
I would rather not be aligned with Satan :D

Still waiting for the verse where it says Satan has faith :rolleyes:

Jan 4, 2020
washburn Tn
Sin entered the world through one man. Adam was held responsible, not Eve. Get your facts straight.
YOUR is not straight, IF she was not counted as sinning, WHY did GOD punish HER
SORRY YOU are wrong, She even become Adam enemy

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
YOUR is not straight, IF she was not counted as sinning, WHY did GOD punish HER
SORRY YOU are wrong, She even become Adam enemy
You disagree with Scripture, not me. Sin entered the world through one man.

Quite the pickle you are in.

Red herrings aside ;)

Jan 4, 2020
washburn Tn
I would rather not be aligned with Satan :D

Still waiting for the verse where it says Satan has faith :rolleyes:
Satan problem is NOT faith, HIS prob lem is that HE love sin more then GOD, Like A lot of people today !!!

Red herrings aside ;)
You are very foolish IF you do not believe Eve sinned. If Eve hadn't got Adam to sis , I guess could have killed Eve And give Adam Another woman, BUT still EVE SINND, SHE DISOBEYED GOD, AND THAT IS what is is.

Nov 15, 2020
Newcastle, NSW, Australia

Sin entered the world through one MAN.
adam and eve were both there together. satan twisted the words that God spoke to adam about eating the fruit. adam should've stopped her, because he was instructed by God not to eat from the tree of good and ev*l. adam, being the man, was reponsible. he blamed her, she blamed satan, and thus, all three were given the consequences. btw i'm not correcting you Magenta.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Satan problem is NOT faith, HIS prob lem is that HE love sin more then GOD, Like A lot of people today !!!

You are very foolish IF you do not believe Eve sinned
You are very foolish to enter Eve into the equation when it was Adam who was held responsible for sin entering the world, which is not even the topic here. I see you introducing this to avoid admitting you were wrong. Satan does not have faith. Dance dance dance!

Jan 4, 2020
washburn Tn

You are very foolish IF you do not believe Eve sinned
You are very foolish to enter Eve into the equation when it was Adam who was held responsible for sin entering the world, which is not even the topic here. I see you introducing this to avoid admitting you were wrong. Satan does not have faith. Dance dance dance!

I did NOT SAY THAT Adam didn't, I said that Eve SINNED FIRST ,And SHE DID,
SHE would have HAD to die IF Adam had NOT SINNED

Jan 4, 2020
washburn Tn
adam and eve were both there together. satan twisted the words that God spoke to adam about eating the fruit. adam should've stopped her, because he was instructed by God not to eat from the tree of good and ev*l. adam, being the man, was reponsible. he blamed her, she blamed satan, and thus, all three were given the consequences. btw i'm not correcting you Magenta.
HOW do you know that Adam WAS with in talking distance, I do not think so, Adam was probably working in the GARDEN

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I did NOT SAY THAT Adam didn't, I said that Eve SINNED FIRST ,And SHE DID,
SHE would have HAD to die IF Adam had NOT SINNED
Please stop yelling. Adam and Eve have nothing to do with this.

You introduced them to avoid admitting you were wrong to say Satan has faith.

1 John:4-18 :)

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I was not wrong . Show ME that I was WRONG
Then give the verse. Show me! Saying there is one God is not faith in Christ. Muslims believe there is one God.

Jan 4, 2020
washburn Tn
Then give the verse. Show me! Saying there is one God is not faith in Christ. Muslims believe there is one God.
I did, Give ME ONE that says he don't. I think you just want to fuss, and try to find fault in something I say