If God knows the past, present, and future, why is history being played out?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

soberxp

May 3, 2018
If God rules in a way similar to Rome, he will still face rebellion. It's just my opinion, so God wants people to follow him voluntarily

Feb 24, 2019
For the creation waits with eager longing for the revealing of the sons of God. For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of him who subjected it, IN HOPE THAT THE CREATION ITSELF WILL BE SET FREE from its bondage to corruption and obtain the freedom of the glory of the children of God. For we know that the whole creation has been groaning together in the pains of childbirth until now. - [Romans somewhere or other.]

For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil. - [1 John]

Then you will know that I am in Israel,

that I am the Lord your God,

and that there is no other;

never again will my people be shamed.
And afterward,

I will pour out my Spirit on all people.

Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.

Love never fails.

when a sperm fertilizes an egg, you still have 9 months of darkness before the child is birthed into the light and can be held in the father's arms.

and the evening and the morning were the first day. - (darkness first before sunrise)

“Everyone serves the fine wine first, and then the cheap wine after the guests are drunk. But you have saved the fine wine until now!”

PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!!