If Heaven Ain't............

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
If Heaven ain't a lot like Alabama...........

I guess that'll be ok...........

But as long as I walk this earth............

Home Bama is where I'll stay.............

:)

ROLL TIDE!

stefen

Jun 14, 2013
cont'd...!

Heaven wont be like alabama..

There is a place for your Obama..!

We can find a nice aroma..

That will remove our asthma..!

Jesus is our Brahma..

He only has that Charisma..!

:cool::cool:

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
cont'd...!

Heaven wont be like alabama..

There is a place for your Obama..!

We can find a nice aroma..

That will remove our asthma..!

Jesus is our Brahma..

He only has that Charisma..!

:cool::cool:
And Jesus is a Florida fan too
Alabama is more like a zoo
And then there's Obama
Living in sweet home Alabama
He has the Gator's by 2

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
(......................... haters gonna hate...........sigh........................)

ROLL TIDE!

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
as a Dogs fan, I would chime in. but since we have not won anything of significance since the 'o8 sugar bowl, I just can't.

J

jennymae

If Heaven ain't a lot like Alabama...........

I guess that'll be ok...........

But as long as I walk this earth............

Home Bama is where I'll stay.............

:)

ROLL TIDE!

Of course Heaven is a lot like Alabama, just have a look at a couple of lines from the Alabama State song:

Goodlier than the land that Moses
Climbed lone Nebo's Mount to see,

and

Make us worthy, God in Heaven
Of this goodly land of Thine.

Guess thats the closing argument:) lol.

J

jahsoul

*peeks in*

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Woe unto ye who defile God's country!

(....... hehe .............)

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
well, the auburn person should be thanking us, p rehbein. if it were not for the knucklehead plays by our 2 defensive backs and your special teams, they would not have gone to the title game.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
I understand our special teams was named Auburns Most Valuable Player last year.................aarrrggghhhh............

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
I am going to let my blond-ness in me show now - What are you guys talking about heaven or sport teams? lol O.K. the blond is leaving the thread now.....

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I am going to let my blond-ness in me show now - What are you guys talking about heaven or sport teams? lol O.K. the blond is leaving the thread now.....
They seem to be one and the same at times :)

J

jahsoul

well, the auburn person should be thanking us, p rehbein. if it were not for the knucklehead plays by our 2 defensive backs and your special teams, they would not have gone to the title game.
I understand our special teams was named Auburns Most Valuable Player last year.................aarrrggghhhh............
Truthfully, if it wasn't for our knuckleheaded defensive backs, it wouldn't have had to come down to that; remember the 99 yard TD from the end zone? Those same defensive backs lost us the paper championship game.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
QUOTE..........

END QUOTATION........

We are talking of the beauty of the State of Alabama............and how God really, really showed off when He created it! :)

Sadly though, when speaking of Alabama..........the conversation WILL ALWAYS turn to football! :)

See, here in Bama, when a child is born, the parents must declare if the child will be a Bama or Auburn fan, and that data is recorded on the Birth Certificate.........WE TAKE FOOTBALL SERIOUSLY!

J

jennymae

QUOTE..........

END QUOTATION........

We are talking of the beauty of the State of Alabama............and how God really, really showed off when He created it! :)

Sadly though, when speaking of Alabama..........the conversation WILL ALWAYS turn to football! :)

See, here in Bama, when a child is born, the parents must declare if the child will be a Bama or Auburn fan, and that data is recorded on the Birth Certificate.........WE TAKE FOOTBALL SERIOUSLY!
I dont know why folks are so serious about football. Them players are chasing some ball on a pitch, getting hurt, bringing an entire state (or at least half of it) down whenever theyre losing (kinda often it seems) and whenever theyre winning folks goes off;). For what? I asked my brother once why he kept saying "we" whenever he was refering to his favorite team, like hes playin on the pitch himself, but I didnt get no good answer lol. Maybe somebody reading this has an answer to offer?

O

oldthennew

it appears that the 'world' has 'ball-fever'.
it's catching and it's deadly.