If I were a cartoon, I would be _________________

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 5, 2013
i'm a die hard bleach fan so i'd say ICHIGO KUROSAKI! i'm mad the stopped making the animation, but at least the comic is doing good

Apr 5, 2013
but i'm also working on my own original comic series called "stone" i'm just putting the finishing touches on my latest episode, episode 9. i have episodes 1 to 5 on youtube. you can look it up, "STONE THE MANGA SERIES"

Fenner

Jan 26, 2013
Wonder Woman, i want that invisible plane!

Apr 5, 2013
that would be cool to have, but how would you be able to operate the controls if u cant see it? lol

R

Robbinette

merida.jpg Rapunzel.jpg

I love Disney's Repunzel from Tangled and Merida from Brave. Technically they are "princesses" but they are awesome and instead of waiting for a Prince Charming to come along they grab life by the horns and save themselves :D

D

Daphy_D

Jack frost from rise of the guardians

Always having fun fun fun fun fun yay

P

PrettyBelle

lol Belle.....She does
Except I have hazel eyes, and she needs a flower. It looks like Disney animation. Wonder how much they'd charge to re-draw it? LOL

AsifinPassing

Jul 13, 2010
I found another one. Back when I was clean shaven, younger, and even to some extent with the personality (thought not rude), voice and all...appearance-wise (not life experience or choices necessarily), I bear a resemblance to Kazuma from Kaze no Stigma:

DuchessAimee

Apr 27, 2011
I used to be called Snow White when I was little. Sometimes I'm still called Snow. The only difference is that my eyes are green not brown.

snow-white.jpg

S

sunnygurl

Suppose it would be Spongebob for me as he is my Favourite cartoon character and I cook all my food with LOVE.
I prefer to think he is asexual as oppose to being gay unless gay means extremely happy, which suits Spongebob perfectly. ;)

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
B

BlessedLovedByGod

250px-DarnaOrosco (1).Jpeg
DARNA a flipino hero. "Kamangha-manghang dilag" (The Amazing Warrior Maiden) and combined the superhuman qualities of Superman.

I

iTOREtheSKY

But with more clothes... right?
Barly...don't you know you can't be an amazing warrior maiden with clothes?? Silly girl. lol
BTW...is it my imagination or did the flipino???sp? basically just rip off Wonder Woman Amazon Princess...human name Diana?? anyone else see the similarity?lol

C

Chrissy77

I would have to be Jeanette from Alvin and the Chipmunks.
I am the sweet, adorable nerd who always has to have her
head in a book.

Sep 28, 2011
cartoon-characters-6a.jpg i dunno. i relate to a lot of cartoon characters. rapunzel from tangled is probably the closest character to mine i've ever seen. but i'll think about it more as this is a deep and philosophical question that greatly needs addressing :D

B

BarlyGurl

Barly...don't you know you can't be an amazing warrior maiden with clothes?? Silly girl. lol
BTW...is it my imagination or did the flipino???sp? basically just rip off Wonder Woman Amazon Princess...human name Diana?? anyone else see the similarity?lol
wonder woman wore more clothes...;)