If I were the devil…I would make people believe that “Liberty” means freedom to commit all sins, instead of the freedom that believers have from sin and the ability to live the life that God has called them to live.
Even though you tell them that a am "the deceiver of the whole world" who actively seeks to mislead people through lies and temptations, I would rule the world through MONEY and make them all BOW to it in every way possible!!! Every job with be a sin. I would show everyone what I wish them to be and they will do so (Hollywood/Music/Medias/Porn). I would make them not only want to change their image but pay to do it, just to “fit in”.
Morally, physically and spiritually everything I create will degrade humanity by promoting ONLY the WORST of society. I will make everyone discontented, resentful, and aroused by others.
I would change how things are written and even the meaning of words throughout time. Those who do NOT believe in the Christianity will be labeled God’s “Chosen People” and the majority of Christians will believe. I would show people what to become through propaganda and make the good look bad and the bad look good in ways people cannot even imagine. Time and time again.
I would make those who speak truth out to be insane in my world, and the sin would become the good.
Once I am done proving a whole civilization belongs to me, I would wipe one and start anew…
How much better to get wisdom than gold! To get understanding is to be chosen rather than silver. Proverbs 16:16
I tell you as a sinner who feel broken and unworthy in hope that I can save someone, anyone. Not for redemption but because I am glad someone told me. Love AND ALL Glory to God our father in heaven. May Jesus please have mercy upon us.
Even though you tell them that a am "the deceiver of the whole world" who actively seeks to mislead people through lies and temptations, I would rule the world through MONEY and make them all BOW to it in every way possible!!! Every job with be a sin. I would show everyone what I wish them to be and they will do so (Hollywood/Music/Medias/Porn). I would make them not only want to change their image but pay to do it, just to “fit in”.
Morally, physically and spiritually everything I create will degrade humanity by promoting ONLY the WORST of society. I will make everyone discontented, resentful, and aroused by others.
I would change how things are written and even the meaning of words throughout time. Those who do NOT believe in the Christianity will be labeled God’s “Chosen People” and the majority of Christians will believe. I would show people what to become through propaganda and make the good look bad and the bad look good in ways people cannot even imagine. Time and time again.
I would make those who speak truth out to be insane in my world, and the sin would become the good.
Once I am done proving a whole civilization belongs to me, I would wipe one and start anew…
How much better to get wisdom than gold! To get understanding is to be chosen rather than silver. Proverbs 16:16
I tell you as a sinner who feel broken and unworthy in hope that I can save someone, anyone. Not for redemption but because I am glad someone told me. Love AND ALL Glory to God our father in heaven. May Jesus please have mercy upon us.