If someone, anyone, even someone calling themselve "god" "pope" or anything

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

fisto

Apr 29, 2017
if anyone tried to control how you live, you know right away, that is NOT god. God does not try and interfere with our small lives, why would he?
we are the smaller ones of him =)
He does not hate
nad this goes to islam aswell

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
if anyone tried to control how you live, you know right away, that is NOT god. God does not try and interfere with our small lives, why would he?
He does not hate
It is according to do you believe God is a deist or a theist God. A theistic God does interact in our lives and does want you to be a certain way. As for the title of thread, yes a false teacher could try and do that but ultimately it is the Bible or the Holy Spirit is what persuasively tries to tell us how to live.

L

Locoponydirtman

All things work to the good of those who love the Lord and are called according to his purpose.
This does not sound like a disconnected God who don't care one way or the other about our lives.
I pray that he puts a fence on both sides of my path so I don't stray. That he would guide me and keep me in his will this way, because I am not wise and I make bad decisions. The Lord however knows what is best, and he knows how to correct and to bless.
Now I do agree if some man claims to be a spokes person for God and he tries to dictate your life, you should steer clear.
The best way to stay straight is to study the Bible for yourself and pray. This way no one can lead you astray.

Apr 2, 2020
God's control over our lives isn't out of spite or vindictiveness or because He is a tyrant, but because anything that isn't in His nature is destructive. He doesn't always let us do what we want because it will destroy us. Sin isn't just a violation of a law(it is, but the law is fundamental to reality) but unmaking. So yeah, God tells us what to do.

chanchuinchoy

Nov 26, 2015
Sungei Buloh, Selangor, Malaysia
He does not hate
Even the smallest affair in our lives, is our heavenly father's concern because he loves us very much and wants to be in our lives if we allow.

Prycejosh1987

Jul 19, 2020
He does not hate
Unfortunately this is exactly what Muslims do, its what their prophet did. Forced and pressured people into believing, most Muslims are extremely ignorant of the truth and i do not just mean regarding scripture, ours and theirs. Most of them do not even read the Quran or analyse what is true and makes sense.