If Someone Lives a Life of Willful Irreverence Towards God,

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

If someone lives a life of willful irreverence towards God, Where is this persons eternal abode?

  • I don't want to know what living a life of willful irreverence towards God is.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am living a life of willful irreverence towards God.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I refuse to vote for any of the other poll options because I am not a Christian,and,or,I am stumped.

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    9
  • This poll will close: .
You are intimidating for sure. I wrote that post and deleted it four times before finally making it official. 😉

Too funny!!!
The faceless clock was a little to impersonal and bothering me.
Believe me, I am far more intimidated than intimidating.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lightskin
Well, i think the bible does warn about false converts and people going to hell in general, so yes the unrighteous "christians" are on there way to hell and will go to hell absolutely, since there is no unrighteous Christians in heaven (every real christian experiences sanctification).

The bible puts it this way:
1st Corinthians 1:6-9:
9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor [a]homosexuals, nor [b]sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were [c]sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God


Also i think its funny the opening statement of this passage is: "Do you not know?" so yeah ofcourse the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God, it even says DON'T BE DECEIVED BY THIS! as if many people are going to be deceived about this.

Now, is the way of salvation through being righteous? no, the way of Salvation is Jesus Christ and he makes you righteous in this life in an on going reality of sancitifcation. Those who don't possess Christ will end up in hell, likewise they will not possess spiritual righteousness in this life, because that is the gospel, Jesus saves us from both the penalty and power of SIN, or you have never come to Jesus for salvation and will indeed end up in hell forever if that is the case.
 
Where is this persons eternal abode (Heaven or Hell)? I you refuse to vote for (Heaven or Hell), please vote for the poll option/s which best describes why you are not voting for (Heaven or Hell).

1 Corinthians 11:18
For first of all I hear that when you come together in the church, there are schisms among you; and in part I believe it.


Matthew 18:17
And if he will not hear them: tell the church. And if he will not hear the church, let him be to thee as the heathen and publican.


2 Thessalonians 2:14
Therefore, brethren, stand fast; and hold the traditions which you have learned, whether by word, or by our epistle.
You do not have the right option in your voting lineup. We are not to judge who is, or isn't going to heaven or hell. David got into serious trouble with God by numbering Israel and God gave him the choice of two options for his punishment witch cost the lives of thousands of the nation of Israel.
 
Where is this persons eternal abode (Heaven or Hell)? I you refuse to vote for (Heaven or Hell), please vote for the poll option/s which best describes why you are not voting for (Heaven or Hell).

1 Corinthians 11:18
For first of all I hear that when you come together in the church, there are schisms among you; and in part I believe it.


Matthew 18:17
And if he will not hear them: tell the church. And if he will not hear the church, let him be to thee as the heathen and publican.


2 Thessalonians 2:14
Therefore, brethren, stand fast; and hold the traditions which you have learned, whether by word, or by our epistle.
Be careful who you point a finger at. None of us deserve to go to heaven.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lightskin
You do not have the right option in your voting lineup. We are not to judge who is, or isn't going to heaven or hell. David got into serious trouble with God by numbering Israel and God gave him the choice of two options for his punishment witch cost the lives of thousands of the nation of Israel.
I continue in reverence and final perseverance unto the end because I know what is written in the Holy Bible happens to those who don't; Of course I am going to continue to make this judgement. Choosing irreverence and rebellion are not worth experiencing the pains eternal hell fire.
 
Christ does not take the irreverent home to heaven; the irreverent go to HELL.
Christians don’t go to hell but maybe in your case God will make an exception. Then again you have not proven yourself to be Christian.