If Trump Defended Our Constitution Then He Wouldn't Implement Tariffs.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Dem

Mar 7, 2018
Talk about being influenced!!!!
You have been brainwashed by the left media.
Get over it. Your beloved left wing Democratic party's candidate was rejected by the voters.
Its over and done.
Why not start the process of selecting a candidate for 2020 that the voters can really consider without holding their nose when they vote.
I only love Christ my friend I lean left in the political thing but no love for either side for real there a lot of things I do not like that they do too. so keep your beloved comment to yourself or maybe it is you that beloved the republicans. I am a registered independent

S

SpoonJuly

I only love Christ my friend I lean left in the political thing but no love for either side for real there a lot of things I do not like that they do too. so keep your beloved comment to yourself or maybe it is you that beloved the republicans. I am a registered independent
I am also registered as independent, and while I lean right, I am not far right.
The less the government crooks are involved in, the better I like it, and I believe the nations is better.
But I believe you have been very influenced by the far left media that hates Trump and will do anything to get him out of office. No different than the far right who said Obama was not am American citizen and even a Muslin.
A lot of charges have been made. A lot of fake news. As of yet, no proof.
I will wait until there is proof before I make my decision.

Dem

Mar 7, 2018
I am also registered as independent, and while I lean right, I am not far right.
The less the government crooks are involved in, the better I like it, and I believe the nations is better.
But I believe you have been very influenced by the far left media that hates Trump and will do anything to get him out of office. No different than the far right who said Obama was not am American citizen and even a Muslin.
A lot of charges have been made. A lot of fake news. As of yet, no proof.
I will wait until there is proof before I make my decision.
I can understand where you may believe that. as far as all the fake news stuff not all news is fake just because it is not in favor of trump.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
If only the Russian federation had registered their agents, this wouldn't even be an issue. 2016 wasn't the first time they bought advertisements. They aren't the only nation either. I am waiting for other nations to indict our agents for buying advertisements in overseas media. I'm especially looking at you, Israel.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Al Franken caught Jeff Sessions lying to Congress 3 times and Franken got fired?

abcdef

Mar 30, 2016
Now 8-16-18,

Trump is using tariffs against Turkey as a weapon and not just as a trade dispute.

Tariffs are supposed to be over trade issues and not political or criminal issues. The issues of extradition are supposed to be separate from trade.

But Trump has taken steps outside his authority to use tariffs, in a PERSONAL decision without congress, to penalize Turkey.

Why isn't the congress doing it's job? It is controlled by Republicans. It is the job of congress to impose tariffs! Where is the outrage from congress?! This is not a matter of national security!

And you may say, "The president has the power". But remember this, all the power that you give to this president, will be turned over to the next president also. (Who might be from green party! Oh, No!)

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
Now 8-16-18,

Trump is using tariffs against Turkey as a weapon and not just as a trade dispute.

Tariffs are supposed to be over trade issues and not political or criminal issues. The issues of extradition are supposed to be separate from trade.

But Trump has taken steps outside his authority to use tariffs, in a PERSONAL decision without congress, to penalize Turkey.

Why isn't the congress doing it's job? It is controlled by Republicans. It is the job of congress to impose tariffs! Where is the outrage from congress?! This is not a matter of national security!

And you may say, "The president has the power". But remember this, all the power that you give to this president, will be turned over to the next president also. (Who might be from green party! Oh, No!)
If you would stop crying about Trump for 5 minutes, and read some federal law.

Congress made a law, granting authority to impose tariffs, on the president. That is absolutely within Congresses authority, to delegate regulatory responsibility to whomever they see fit.

This was done many years ago.

abcdef

Mar 30, 2016

Congress made a law, granting authority to impose tariffs, on the president. That is absolutely within Congresses authority, to delegate regulatory responsibility to whomever they see fit.

Yes, for national security issues. But this is not a national security issue.

Regulator

Aug 14, 2018

Prove it. Cite it. If you cannot do either one, your assertions are bogus, useless rhetoric.

Regulator

Aug 14, 2018
'No Justification' for Turkey Holding Pastor, Sen. Cardin Says

Jul.26 -- Senator Ben Cardin, a member of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee and a Democrat from Maryland, discusses the EU's pledge to buy U.S. supplied liquid natural gas, the possibility of a Senate vote on Nafta, and President Donald Trump's threatened sanctions on Turkey. He speaks with Bloomberg's Shery Ahn and David Westin on "Bloomberg Markets: Balance of Power."
https://youtu.be/PV26yZ1_fFI

Regulator

Aug 14, 2018
Why Trump can raise steel tariffs without Congress
Congress has been shifting trade regulation powers to the executive branch for decades.
By Tara Golshan Mar 8, 2018, 5:20pm EST
Raising taxes and tariffs is usually Congress’s job. But on Thursday, President Donald Trump officially raised tariffs on steel and aluminum imports, despite widespread opposition from Republicans in Congress — and it was completely in his right to do so.

Considering this post is on a left-leaning website, it pretty much shoots down any of your left-leaning arguments altogether.

https://www.vox.com/2018/3/8/17097206/trump-tariffs-congress

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
There's no valid basis for a Christian to "be against Trump."
Trump has been under attack since before he gained the office. Think of the alternative that was running on the Left's ticket. It is from that side of the aisle that the opposition pursues Trump even now when he is in the office. And all their charges against him have been proven to be lies.
Hillary wrote a book lamenting on why she lost the election to Trump. She blamed everyone but Trump and herself.

Trump is a businessman who's looking at this country as the corporation it is when he seeks to bring it back from the brink the Left has pointed it toward for years.
Except for the fact that he's like 5 years old mentally and embarrasses the entire country every time he opens his mouth.
this trade Wars hurting Farmers the most so in turn they have to be paid even more government subsidies which cost taxpayers even more money