If Trump is coming back and taking over the WH as some theorists say.... why...?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Understand Jesus Where are u When Trump won a little over 4 years ago now,no mainstream media had it right,the Dems were not only hurt but also embarased ,so they made life a living hell for Trump for all of 4 years! And now are very scared Trump will run again.Now the roles are reversed. many think the election was robbed from him,and with good reason. You mean it took 5 days after the election to bring Biden to a win??

The therory Trump will be President again by August is a joke, this is just a stone being thrown at the dems to anger them further,but now as Trump said before the election,prices for everything are much higher,we are giving away jobs,because if I am a business owner I am not paying higher taxes,I would pass that over to the people,which as you see is happening as we speak!

Business and Government is a very nasty business,both are not about you doing better but rather the individual doing better. And if you cannot hack it,to bad for you. That is the truth about how things run here. Before Jesus gave up his life for us he said a very fine prayer for us!( John 17:14-17) So do not worry,Jesus is alive and shall protect his people! Our job?? TO BELIEVE HIS WORD!!( Mark 5:36)
Hi there Brighthouse!

I honestly don't care if Trump is president again, really. Never voting again, well, it's a vote of no confidence.

Since this is a conspiracy forum, I will lay down the reasons that a Trump resurrection is possible. If they want to continue with their plans of more lockdowns, a new weaponized deadly virus, massive deaths, civil war, Universal BAsic Income, and Martial Law, Trump is the guy to do it. Don't think Biden has it in him. If Trump took over the White House and declared Martial Law, the right would buy it hook, line, and sinker.

If the Left protested the Martial Law, and were thrown in prison, the right would cheer that the enemies of the state are being dealt with. The Right is pretty much sick and tired of what's going on and want justice, so they will see this as a good thing. After what the seen what people have done to the country, they will seem justified.

Like I said, this is just conspiracy theories, supposedly Martial Law will come in 3rd quarter this year, this is a perfect set up for Trump to come back in late summer. Not saying this is a for sure thing, but it lines with Trumps saying, he will back sooner than you think.

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
Question for you: What if Trump helped the poor, but there were a catch: he gave a piece of technology to them, that would take away their control over their own body?

Would he be considered a loving person?
depends on whether he knew that would happen

don't really get what u are getting @

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
Do you believe that God himself allowed this situation where Trump was cheated on? All republicans should realize that, otherwise, they’ve acted against the wind. Not that God did not foresee that also; He KNEW Christians would support Trump and be offended when He was letting Biden win.

So let this be known to you: If God hadn’t wanted Biden to be in office, HE WOULD NOT HAVE GOT INecision.
please

God does not support baby killers

your theology is OFF

God does NOT control this world. The devil does, and all those who follow him...

there is Jn 8:44 and other psgs...

but then there is also Experience... Mine tells me that this God is in control stuff is bogus as a $3 bill

Feb 26, 2021
Understand Jesus Where are u When Trump won a little over 4 years ago now,no mainstream media had it right,the Dems were not only hurt but also embarased ,so they made life a living hell for Trump for all of 4 years! And now are very scared Trump will run again.Now the roles are reversed. many think the election was robbed from him,and with good reason. You mean it took 5 days after the election to bring Biden to a win??

The therory Trump will be President again by August is a joke, this is just a stone being thrown at the dems to anger them further,
As far as I'm aware, there can be no president in US except through the Freemasons. To even assume your votes mean anything is probably foolish because God makes happen whatever he wishes.

Feb 26, 2021
God does not support baby killers
Oh, brother, indeed God is not for evil. And I never stated He does support Biden.

But then, why did God choose Jehu waaay back then when Jehu was a worshiper of Golden Calf?

It makes no sense, does it, if God wanted a believer as Israel's king? .......... Except that's not what He wanted. He simply used Jehu to wipe out Ba'al worship from Israel. So this is not about whether God likes Biden or not. It's about what He wishes to accomplish through that guy.

This is about prophecy, and you all Trump supporters never asked God what to do for the election, and what your votes would mean, and what would happen, and instead let false prophets run around with their imaginations.

There is no excuse for acting by your own decisions.

And again, would you say that God did not give authority to Biden from Heaven? Who gave him them? If it would be against God's will, then why did it happen? You might as well question God, but then you would have to doubt His authority.

Feb 26, 2021
So Trump supporters, if you truly believe that Trump is a legitimate Christian who does the will of God, and care for him, then let him humble himself, and bless his adversaries, and pray for those that stole an election from him, but stop thinking that he should be raised as president because there is no way that a humble Christian will reign over a nation as king at this current age inasmuch as, if it WERE God's will to let his servants rule over nations, there would've already been such kings in history, but no such king has ever arisen and prospered. His will, nevertheless, is not to "make America great again" because Jesus our Lord did not give us power to reign over the world, but power to tread on all the power of the enemy, neither did he command us to fight for an earthly kingdom. But His will is to gather all nations against Jerusalem to war.

brighthouse98

Apr 16, 2015
LOL Pumpkinbra Lets us not push who does the will of God. LOL It is not possible to change God's will,but it is possible for God to change our will!! Example ( 2 Kings 20:1-6) Here Isaiah the son of Amoz said verse 1,next Hezekiah changed his mindset verses 2-3 and when Hezekiah prayed and cried then God did as he wanted Hezekiah to do in the first place,and granted him more life.

Our will can always be changed due to either an event in our life to wake us up,or by a word from someone, we may or even may not know. If God's will could be changed it would mean that God does not know all things,which of course he does.( 1 John 3:20, Job 37:16, Heb 4:12-13, Matt 10:30 and many others.

Most supporters are concerned mostly with FREEDOM!!! Less government,and more thinking for oneself what they wish to both do and think. Not being made to think or speak a certain way! We know this brother ( James 4:4) My question has never been about God's will although I sure look to do his will!! My question has always lied in what was, or is his purpose in his will at times.

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
As far as I'm aware, there can be no president in US except through the Freemasons. To even assume your votes mean anything is probably foolish because God makes happen whatever he wishes.
does he?

does he wish for a country to continue killing the unborn by the millions?

God will do what He wishes... some day

that day aint here yet

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
Oh, brother, indeed God is not for evil. And I never stated He does support Biden.

But then, why did God choose Jehu waaay back then when Jehu was a worshiper of Golden Calf?

It makes no sense, does it, if God wanted a believer as Israel's king? .......... Except that's not what He wanted. He simply used Jehu to wipe out Ba'al worship from Israel. So this is not about whether God likes Biden or not. It's about what He wishes to accomplish through that guy.

This is about prophecy, and you all Trump supporters never asked God what to do for the election, and what your votes would mean, and what would happen, and instead let false prophets run around with their imaginations.

There is no excuse for acting by your own decisions.

And again, would you say that God did not give authority to Biden from Heaven? Who gave him them? If it would be against God's will, then why did it happen? You might as well question God, but then you would have to doubt His authority.
God let Biden "win" through theft because He doesn't like the pro-life Trump

there's some logic for ya

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
LOL Pumpkinbra Lets us not push who does the will of God. LOL It is not possible to change God's will,but it is possible for God to change our will!! Example ( 2 Kings 20:1-6) Here Isaiah the son of Amoz said verse 1,next Hezekiah changed his mindset verses 2-3 and when Hezekiah prayed and cried then God did as he wanted Hezekiah to do in the first place,and granted him more life.

Our will can always be changed due to either an event in our life to wake us up,or by a word from someone, we may or even may not know. If God's will could be changed it would mean that God does not know all things,which of course he does.( 1 John 3:20, Job 37:16, Heb 4:12-13, Matt 10:30 and many others.

Most supporters are concerned mostly with FREEDOM!!! Less government,and more thinking for oneself what they wish to both do and think. Not being made to think or speak a certain way! We know this brother ( James 4:4) My question has never been about God's will although I sure look to do his will!! My question has always lied in what was, or is his purpose in his will at times.
so in other words God does not control the world (much)?

He gave humans free will

Jesus said that FEW would end up in Heaven (Mt 7, Lk 13..)

few will make it bc few TRULY follow Jesus because people want an easy life and following Jesus does not entail an easy life. "You will be hated by all" Jesus said...

"Pick up you cross and carry it"

"If they persecuted Me they will persecute you"

Feb 26, 2021
Lets us not push who does the will of God
I don't know what that means. I've never tried to push around those who do the will of God.
My question has never been about God's will
You certainly should not question him. If you don't question his decision on who should be president, then that is good for you. But if anyone else does not believe God has chooses all kings, then he/she does question Him.
Most supporters are concerned mostly with FREEDOM!!!
Good. Then they should eagerly seek it among themselves whilst acknowledging that they sojourn among unbelievers, and they cannot by any means force the world to accept their values when it hates them. And let them be warned not to be roused to anger over a nation that does not belong to them. Tribulation is inevitable.

Feb 26, 2021
Jesus said that FEW would end up in Heaven (Mt 7, Lk 13..)
There have been numerous people who fought for "freedom," thinking they were serving for greater good, but freedom is only found in Heaven, and not on Earth. If you know the way is narrow, leading to the kingdom of Heaven, then you should try your best to set yourself apart from thinking like the Earthly people who think they can achieve goodness on Earth to make the world a better place by doing things that they think are right, but in fact are vanities leading to death.

Feb 26, 2021
because He doesn't like the pro-life Trump

there's some logic for ya
Again, you've twisted my words since I never stated "God does not dislike abortion."

Meanwhile, this is your mistake: to presume that God likes Trump by his appearing to be for Christians, and that He would promote such a person to be king over any nation.

Neither God nor Jesus your Lord certainly commanded you to try to elect any one of your brotherhood to king. For this, you should've sought God's opinion before being offended about the vote theft which was craftily pre-planned so that Trump supporters would be angered. Don't assume that Trump himself didn't know about this device all the days of his presidency. He is in on it. So do discern.

Feb 26, 2021
does he wish for a country to continue killing the unborn by the millions?
Did he like the idea for Herod to kill off born babies from Bethlehem about 2000 yrs ago? He could've just stopped it from happening.
Certain things must come to pass to punish the evil. This generation is not exceptional.
The very founding father of US, George Washington, was a Freemason plus a number of other early presidents. It truly does not matter to whom God gives authority over a nation as long as the person serves His purpose. Have you forgotten the expulsion of Israel was determined by God, and He even called Nebuchadnesser king of Babylon "My servant"? (Jer 25:9, 27:6, 43:10)

Feb 26, 2021
so in other words God does not control the world (much)?

that day aint here yet
If you say on one hand God controls the entire world, but on the other say that He cannot do what he wishes, then you contradict yourself. And it's impossible that He doesn't fully have the steering wheel of the world, being its Creator.

Feb 26, 2021
As for the fate of America, don't just presume that God decided to make it a Christian nation that will prosper until Jesus' return because there is no nation that will not gather against Jerusalem as it is written:
Zechariah 14:2-3
For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, but the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city. Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when He fighteth in the day of battle.
There is no reason that He should've chosen U.S. of ALL countries in existence so as to differentiate it and make it holier and greater than all other countries, otherwise He would've done the same for them because U.S. is not at all different from any other, and the only difference is it has the highest number of "Christians". Even then, LOOK AT ALL THE HOLLYWOOD ABOMINATIONS. U.S. is a shame if any. No other countries are any better. The nation God chose at first was Israel being of the seed of Abraham, but they were cut off for unbelief. So be careful not to think highly of yourselves or your country in which you live by assuming that God chose it to place a righteous king over it since, if He didn't spare Israel, He would not spare you either.

That said, if there is an evil ruler, pray for him instead of trying to pull him down by legal means. God will judge each and everyone with his measure.

brighthouse98

Apr 16, 2015
Jesus whereR U I always get a big question mark in my head,when people tell me God is in control. First what does control mean? God has not been in control of this earth for now well over 2000 years. Before you get upset!!! Please here me out.

First lets look at what Jesus heard himself from the devil himself! ( Matt 4:8-9!!!) Verse 9 All these will I!!!!! give you!Now Jesus did not call him a liar here,he said,GO SATAN! For you shall worship the LORD YOUR GOD,and serve him only. So who is in control???

When Jesus died and rose again he did not change control. Who is the god of this world?? TO US believers yes it would be Jesus!! BUT to the world it is the world!! The devil! ( 2 Cor 4:4-5)This is what I believe,you may not,and that is fine,but it is something that I have considered, perhaps you may as well, or not. For the rest of what you said works with me also!!

Feb 26, 2021
Jesus whereR U I always get a big question mark in my head,when people tell me God is in control. First what does control mean? God has not been in control of this earth for now well over 2000 years.
You are mistaken.
If God did not gave Pilate authority, who did? Satan could not hurt Jesus until the time came when Judas betrayed, which mean ALL of that was designed by God himself.

And if the Jews had not become an angry mob against Jesus, He would not have been killed, meaning it was designed by God.

Moreover,
Rev 17:16-17
  • And the ten horns and the beast that you saw will hate the prostitute. They will leave her desolate and naked, and will eat her flesh and burn her with fire. 17 For God has put it into their hearts to carry out His purpose by uniting to give their kingdom to the beast, until the words of God are fulfilled.
Exo 4:21
  • And the LORD said unto Moses: 'When thou goest back into Egypt, see that thou do before Pharaoh all the wonders which I have put in thy hand; but I will harden his heart, and he will not let the people go.
If it were not for God, none of the prophecies would and would have come to pass. Even the enemies do as God desires. Nay. God has not lost his control over all on Earth and in Heaven. Do you know who keeps the Sun up during the day and moon shining at night? It's the angels that are given power by God to do so. It's the Spirit that has designed this world, and there is nothing in history that God did not foreknow, inasmuch as, if there were any, there would be no guarantee that His prophecy would come to pass, we could not trust God with all our hearts. I, for one, would absolutely not trust a god who does not know all things. Therefore, God did know with certainty that Biden would "steal" the election, and Trump supporters would be provoked.

Feb 26, 2021
This is the word of the Lord.

Luke 6:27-31

But to those of you who will listen, I say: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. 29 If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also. And if someone takes your cloak, do not withhold your tunic as well. 30 Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what is yours, do not demand it back. 31 Do to others as you would have them do to you.

This is for you, Republicans. Did Biden steal the election from Trump and you? Even then, it is not for you to take the matter into your own hands to bring justice. Let God be the judge. Even Jesus did not act against his adversaries when he was here, but forgave. He said, "No servant is greater than his master." Then have the spirit of compassion.