So , when u read the Bible , Old or New , where would u have liked to have been in it ? What would u have liked to witness in person , in that time and place ? For me , it's the sermon on the mount , one of the most compassionate messages in the Bible and it still brings tears to my eyes every time I read it .
In the Old Testament , I would have loved to have seen Elijah pour all that water around the altar and then call on God to set the whole thing alight while the prophets of baal jumped around like scolded chickens .
I would also have loved to wander in the desert for 40 years being able to c that pillar of light during the night and the pillar of cloud during the day , I feel I wouldn't have been able to take my eyes off of them

.
In the Old Testament , I would have loved to have seen Elijah pour all that water around the altar and then call on God to set the whole thing alight while the prophets of baal jumped around like scolded chickens .
I would also have loved to wander in the desert for 40 years being able to c that pillar of light during the night and the pillar of cloud during the day , I feel I wouldn't have been able to take my eyes off of them