Interesting perspective from Evangelist Pastor Daniel Kolenda on Christmas"
Hey Xavier, am looking for the name of Assemblies of God representative at billion soul harvest. You posted a list of representatives just recently but I can't find it. Almost sure it is David Clay but would like to verify. Just talked with a friend at AG about bsh and she was not aware but is glad to hear of this. I am now just sort of following up on loose ends. Possibly further advancement of bsh with the local AG group here. Also my discussion with my brother Ozias at House of Jacob is another loose end. I may have mentioned he and I are 'discussing' respective positions and he has the Upper hand in that he is long time Bible 'reader' compared to me.https://www.billionsoulharvest.net/ God will deliver Souls from Captivity, including Jews/Israelites etc, as we preach the Gospel and work to lead many to Him. When the exact date of Israel's deliverance spoken of in Romans 11 will come, we don't know. But one day, it will definitely come. And imo, as we keep evangelizing and praying, it will come faster.
And to you also, Arthur.I wish all souls, and all the posters on this board and their families, a Happy and Blessed Christmas!
It would be more accurate to say...if God required us to celebrate it, He would have made that known. If He forbid it, He would have been equally explicit.Realizing the 25 of December is not the day Christ was born. My guess would have His birth some time in early fall something like mid/late September. Had God wanted us to celebrate His birthday There would be zero doubt as to the date.
Ecc_7:1 A good name is better than precious ointment; and the day of death than the day of one's birth.
I wish the same to you and yours our brother in Christ.I wish all souls, and all the posters on this board and their families, a Happy and Blessed Christmas!