If you believe one but not the other.... How?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

mtothethirdpwer

Is the Bible correct?

Is it accurate?

If it is a true and accurate collections of Books, then was the world created in 6 days?

If not sure about all of the Bible, are you sure about the stories of a man named Yeshua/Jesus died on the cross, buried for three days/nights and rose from the dead and ascended into heaven as Savior for all the World is true?

Shamah

Jan 6, 2018
Is the Bible correct?

Is it accurate?

If it is a true and accurate collections of Books, then was the world created in 6 days?

If not sure about all of the Bible, are you sure about the stories of a man named Yeshua/Jesus died on the cross, buried for three days/nights and rose from the dead and ascended into heaven as Savior for all the World is true?

Well I believe inspired texts are correct. For example the New Testament has 2 main but over 300 branching manuscript families in total, most differences are minor; scribal errors, a word missed here or there, slightly different wording, etc. However there are manuscripts that have whole verses added or removed, even whole verses changed. One book has an entire 11 verses added to the end of it, that was added hundreds of years later. These alterations are in no way inspired by the Most High but are forgery and deception. With that said I know there is true Scripture because the "OT" prophets have been validated, everything they have said that was supposed to come true by this time has with stunning accuracy.

Considering all of this, my next step personally was to study and find out what manuscripts were authentic and what manuscripts had been altered. This is a major undertaking, as there are many differing opinions. However “he who seeks finds” thus I believe Yah will guide the sincere seeker to truth. It may take years but if one stands fast, they will not be disappointed. This is a little different but I have heard people say all we need is a translation. I disagree because of the things I mentioned and the differences between translations. For a beginner, no, for one seeking meat, yes.

To the real seeker of YHWH, one has to validate anyone who speaks in the name of YHWH. There are 3 basic criteria; 1. They must speak in the name of YHWH, 2. They must have the witness of YHWH and/or Yahshua through word or completed prophecy, 3. They must not lead anyone away from the worship of YHWH or His Instructions. All of these criteria can be found in Scripture. Bottom line, those who meet this criteria are true those who do not are false, because some men lie this not effect those who speak truth.

I fully believe that Yahshua (Jesus) did indeed exist and was killed and resurrected. “NT” Scriptural proof, “OT” prophets spoke of both the death and resurrection, historical evidence and archaeological evidence all tell me He is real. The most unbelievable incident in Scripture the Reed Sea crossing also has not only Scriptural evidence but also historical and archaeological evidence.

Shamah

Jan 6, 2018
The most unbelievable incident in Scripture the Reed Sea crossing also has not only Scriptural evidence but also historical and archaeological evidence.
This is not exactly on topic, but something that validates the Word IMO. This is from a post I made on my original account in 2015:

Physical evidence of the display of the power of the Most High in the "Red" (Reed) Sea Crossing;
"His eternal power and divine nature--have been clearly seen"

I know it's a "slow" vid, but man is it amazing! A few pics for those who don't have the time to watch it:
The Real Mt.Sinai (burnt top)

Chariot wheels in the Reed sea: (that match that particular dynasty of that era)

Altar of the "golden calf" w/ inscriptions

The Yam Suph (Reed Sea) and Mt Horeb (Sinai) in Midian, modern day Saudi Arabia.

This documenatry proving the truth with archeological evidence, it is AMAZING I urge everybody to check it out. And American couple, Jim and Penny Caldwell lived in Saudi Arabia working for an oil company and they spent, i think 10 years hunting for these things. And praise Yahweh they found them, they told a "fellow brother" of their finding and this guy called the Saudi authorities on them and they were arrested as spies. After a few days of interrogation they convinced the Saudi govt that they had been searching for and found the real Mt Horeb. They led the Saudis there and now it is off limits, surrounded my machine gun towers, but praise be to Yahweh the video evidence remains. well I know Constantin's mom said Mt horeb was in the Sinai peninsula, but the facts are in those documentaries, if you have seen it I think you would agree. Chariots, spears, PHARAOHS CHARIOT WHEEL that they date to that exact dynasty, and they know it the Pharoahs because they had 3 spoke gold wheels in that dynasty, also no other had gold wheels. And Mt Horeb, the top of the mountain is sheered off, and there even found the place where the golden calf was set up.
Also they found evidence for miles and miles down the entire path the Hebrews took to get there. I know there is a ton of deception around this topic as satan does not want people to know this was real and been proven, as many may turn to Yahweh if they knew it was real.

I know alot of the theological "cemeteries" muddy up the waters, nut the truth has been exposed, I highly reccomend it to everyone, as it is an amazing discovery. Saudi Arabian govt has certainly gone to great lengths to hide and not allow access to the site, and the location and attributes of the mountain match Scripture exactly, as Mt.Horeb is in Midian.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Is the Bible correct? Is it accurate?
That's what genuine Christians believe, but if you don't you would be better off going where they don't believe this.

Sounds to me like you are a Muslim trolling a Christian forum. If not, then start reading and studying the Bible seriously.

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
If our faith relies on finding old chariot wheels and rock carvings in Saudi Arabia then its on very shaky ground. In these days of Photoshop and all sorts of trickery who really knows what is genuine or not. Back in medieval times the same kind of stuff was
presented as 'proof' in the form of bits of the cross saint bones and other odds and ends. People were supposed to be more gullible
then but really some are just as gullible today.

E

eternally-gratefull

That's what genuine Christians believe, but if you don't you would be better off going where they don't believe this.

Sounds to me like you are a Muslim trolling a Christian forum. If not, then start reading and studying the Bible seriously.
He could be a christian questioning OEC theology. Way to go, this is why God and his people are hated by so many people

Noose

Apr 18, 2016
Easy, Faith

Heb 11:
1Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see. 2This is what the ancients were commended for.
3 By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God’s command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible.

Not much is asked of you. No experiment is asked of you but faith that comes from believing these things. It is through the same faith that we hope for salvation.

Mar 28, 2016
Is the Bible correct?

Is it accurate?

Its a package deal hidden bonuses.

The creation as a work of His faith or also called a labor of His love (all the rudiments as atoms and elements of the whole universe) were created in the twinkling of the eye on the first day. No new elements were created after the first twinkling of the eye.

Having formed the elements as rudiments of this world out of the authority of his living word "Let there be... and there was" He set aside 6 days to form the created order and set aside one day as His Sabbath.

He is the lamb of God slain from the foundation of the world as forethought not after thought. Like woops... "I did not figure that would happen"

He gave a outward demonstration of his spiritual work not seen as the lamb slain appearing temporally, as a man over two thousand years ago. He is not a man as a creation.

When he left after the demonstration so that those he came to save would not look again for another outward demonstration he left clear commandment that we are not to look for another outward demonstration.

He promises us that how the first creation began in the twinkling of the eye the old will disappear (like a thief in the night).and the new twinkling of the eye will appear. The former things of this creation will not be remembered or ever come to mind

Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ "after the flesh", yet now henceforth know we him no more. Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.2 Corinthians 5:16-17

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
Is the Bible correct?

Is it accurate?

As a christian Christ REVEALS HIMSELF to people that are in different level and maturity in thier walk with God..thats why its called a PERSONAL relationship with God..no 2 peoples relationship is the same with Him nor understanding of Who He is and what Hes about...

Even in your OWN personal growth..you can read a certain scripture..decern a meaning today..read the same scripture 5 yrs from now and it might have new meaning for you as God is growing you and your understanding..

Sooo.how does my comment apply to yours? It sounds like youre looking for diffinitive yes/no answers but peoples interpretations vary (bevause..see above) Theres things in the Bible that are literal..some using parable and some analogies...its for GOD to show us how to decern which is what and not MAN to dictate into our lives...:)

Sorry but it really sounds like youre trying to open a bees nest of people throwing scripture around to prove thier point.

I also feel like your intial OP has an "agenda" and isnt really a question at all but an open door for YOU to tell people what YOU belive?

OneFaith

Sep 5, 2016
Is the Bible correct?

Is it accurate?

I believe the bible is true and accurate.
I believe God created the earth, vegetation, animals, and humans all within six 24 period days as we know days today.
I believe Jesus rose from the grave on a Sunday morning.

There is no doubt in my mind about such things.