IF you cared at all

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 13, 2014
15
0
0
IF you cared at all for me please keep mein your prayers- Im am much weaker than I look and hear on mic-- I am struggling with many things in my life-- and I just need to be loved by my family of GOD --so those of you that pray -pray for me-- cuz Im moving on from this site and I pray God uses me to inspire and encourage those who really want it- I just dont feel loved here-
 
i recommend dogs, woods, forest :) if you're really a prayer warrior there might be full time at "this who knows what is this over here or where." serious.
"god wouldn't know."
love you.
 
"i kinda don't really dare to love any more..."
anything would understand :s