If You Had an Apostle To Choose...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mainepurple1974
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Mainepurple1974

Guest
I was thinking, If i were to die tonight, I would want Peter The Apostle to be there waiting for me as he enters me in to Heaven. Reasons why I say this is that I believe i have some simlarities with him.
I fail Jesus at times and feel so ashamed like how he denied him and was greatly remorsed.
We have the extreme Love of our Lord.
I know his strength is through his preaching, mine is through our singing service at church where I am able to sing with passion and love through our songs. I just love the apostle very much. Who would you want waiting for you?
 
i know he will be there, but i think it would be neat if an apostel was there too....
 
I meant that I would let Jesus choose the apostle. He knows exactly who would be the best one for me to encounter. (Lean not on your own understanding :rolleyes:)
 
You know, there is one apostle that nobody considers and seems to have disappeared. And no, I'm not talking about Judas, the one who committed suicide. I'm talking about the one who replaced him. You probably don't know who he is. But he is the closest to our ways of being. Paul said he was the 'least of the apostles' because he persecuted the Church and many of the members, but he was chosen by Christ. But, this apostle was a follower of Christ and possibly one of the 70 that Jesus sent out to proclaim the gospel which we are all supposed to do. It is Matthias that I choose.