If you had plastic surgery what part of your body would you "fix"?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
With one big difference: God does NOT have boobs. Big or otherwise.. lol :ROFL::ROFL:
This is not to suggest that God has breasts but..... have you not heard of ‘man-boobs’? Lol. Men can have them too, although not for the same functionality for females 😬

OstrichSmiling

Jun 17, 2018
I was pulling my face up from my "kneecaps" tonight , with my hands, and realized my nose has grown...

Oh, that is so funny. Bless you for having such a great sense of humor about yourself.

I was thinking about this and I think I could work out more and fix pretty much what may sag now. I have a sticker on my car that reads, "Made In The Image And Likeness of God. Living Proof He Has a Sense of Humor and Is Into Abstracts!":D
I'm one of a kind after all. I really don't think I'd change a thing. I reflect both sides of my family in my eyes, nose, lips, body type, hair color,though I did dye it black once to see how the indigenous tribe side would look. And eye color, hazel to reflect the European.
I love me. :)
When I die there will, and the same with you as well , never be another like me. And I shall never be here again. One of a kind. Once in a lifetime.

Hey God, would it have been against the rules to let me be born into a super rich family? So I can do more for people due to having more? I ask ya. ;)

OstrichSmiling

Jun 17, 2018
This is not to suggest that God has breasts but..... have you not heard of ‘man-boobs’? Lol. Men can have them too, although not for the same functionality for females 😬
Oh, please. Not only have I heard of Moobs, but I'm married to a carrier. :LOL: But mine are still bigger. OK, for now they are. Lets just say that.

J

joefizz

To be honest, I wish I didn't have 'em.. they're a complete annoyance and utterly useless.. lol
Count your blessings,women in places like France wish theirs were bigger but as I learned in french class they don't much eat meat which prevents this or so I was taught.

J

joefizz

My height!maybe they can put an extension i don't know if they can fix it 😂 if not I am more than grateful already with my height 😎
Well theirs the old fashioned rack for stretching height from medieval times or the weird method on Andy Griffith both seem painful though.

J

joefizz

Unfortunately I have thanks to a girl bully in school but, they are a blessing right!?:LOL::ROFL::LOL:

J

joefizz

Hmm perhaps my thighs no matter my diet,or weight my thighs seem fat.

L

LaVieEnRose

Count your blessings,women in places like France wish theirs were bigger but as I learned in french class they don't much eat meat which prevents this or so I was taught.
I hate to tell you, but you are misinformed. A woman’s breast size is mostly determined by genetics and weight. It has little to do with diet.

Man French women probably have small breasts due to their genetics and due to being thin.

J

joefizz

I hate to tell you, but you are misinformed. A woman’s breast size is mostly determined by genetics and weight. It has little to do with diet.

Man French women probably have small breasts due to their genetics and due to being thin.
That might have been what my french teacher meant or maybe she was just guessing...(she was rather odd)

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Well theirs the old fashioned rack for stretching height from medieval times or the weird method on Andy Griffith both seem painful though.

noooo I can imagine, you mean stretching??? ohhh goodness nooo joefizzz 😂 thinking about it uggghh it must be so painful 😭

J

JB2018

I was pulling my face up from my "kneecaps" tonight , with my hands, and realized my nose has grown...

Honestly, nothing :)

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
I would have both knees replaced, my left foot reconstructed and maybe my hips replaced.

I know that is orthopedic surgery, not plastic, but those parts are what is causing me very real physical pain. I'm pretty content with the rest of me.

mcubed

Dec 20, 2013
I'm honestly impressed with how "spiritual" and just "ok" people are...

If I had money I would get that face lift, liposuction. I have chicken legs holding up a snowman body.... No matter how fat I get you can put your hand around my ankles... Therefore, I have great legs!!! But the rest of me.... I remember when I was married my husband said the FUNNIEST JOKE I EVER HEARD.... He told me with my pouch, if I was "Eve" G-d would have not needed to make a loincloth.... (I have had children... that pouch).... I never laughed so hard!!!!...

But really I am shallow enough I would do elective surgery, if I could afford it....

L

LaVieEnRose

If I had money I would get that face lift, liposuction. I have chicken legs holding up a snowman body.... No matter how fat I get you can put your hand around my ankles... Therefore, I have great legs!!! But the rest of me.... I remember when I was married my husband said the FUNNIEST JOKE I EVER HEARD.... He told me with my pouch, if I was "Eve" G-d would have not needed to make a loincloth.... (I have had children... that pouch).... I never laughed so hard!!!!...

But really I am shallow enough I would do elective surgery, if I could afford it....
Don’t feel bad. If I won the lottery, I’d get some nips and tucks. I wouldn’t mess with my face, but my body is another issue altogether.

L

LaVieEnRose

Hey, your husband married the right woman. If I were married and my husband made that remark, I’d say “Oh yeah? Well, if YOU were Adam, YOU wouldn’t need a fig leaf either!”

mcubed

Dec 20, 2013
Hey, your husband married the right woman. If I were married and my husband made that remark, I’d say “Oh yeah? Well, if YOU were Adam, YOU wouldn’t need a fig leaf either!”

That is sooooo funny... lmao.... GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love whitty and sarcasm... I think you are my NEW IDLE!!!

L

LaVieEnRose

That is sooooo funny... lmao.... GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love whitty and sarcasm... I think you are my NEW IDLE!!!
Unfortunately, I am MUCH too idle. 😒

mcubed

Dec 20, 2013
Unfortunately, I am MUCH too idle. 😒
Darn spell check!!!! Gets me every time!!! I mant idols....

I hope that's right....

You want to know my worst? I will tell you anyway....

When spell check pulls up genitals, and I choose that instead of Gentiles... that typo is always embarrassing... If elective surgery could only fix that!!!!!

L

LaVieEnRose

Darn spell check!!!! Gets me every time!!! I mant idols....

I hope that's right....

You want to know my worst? I will tell you anyway....

When spell check pulls up genitals, and I choose that instead of Gentiles... that typo is always embarrassing... If elective surgery could only fix that!!!!!
Oh, I don’t know. It might be appropriate for some gentiles.