If you had plastic surgery what part of your body would you "fix"?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Miri

My boobs.. I'd make them smaller.. lol

I agree! Lol

I’m sure I would be several pounds lighter!

Maybe I could even take up jogging....

When I see all these fit athletic people running marathons. I just think “nope” 😆

BillG

Feb 15, 2017
This is not to suggest that God has breasts but..... have you not heard of ‘man-boobs’? Lol. Men can have them too, although not for the same functionality for females 😬
I have moobs, not bra size proportion yet.

PurpleCandles

Jun 23, 2018
Everything but my nose on my face. I think it would be wild to wake up looking like a totally different person.

T

theanointedsinner

I would want to fix my lack of muscles, I want to be like superman

let's see if they can create any plastic muscle fibers for "optimal body muscles"

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
MY CHIN, i grew a beard after I had 9 teeth pulled [in one day] to look about the same as before.

M

Miri

I would want to fix my lack of muscles, I want to be like superman

let's see if they can create any plastic muscle fibers for "optimal body muscles"

Come and do my gardening, (I’ve got great arm muscles).
Plus learn how to play the saxophone (that give me a bit of a 4 pack). Lol

Jun 29, 2018
I was pulling my face up from my "kneecaps" tonight , with my hands, and realized my nose has grown...

If you had plastic surgery what part of your body would you "fix"?
i would get me teeth whitened and fixed, would hae a pearly white smile.

mochi

May 26, 2015
not going to change anything..
i'm scared with the word "surgery" :ROFL: if i can avoid needle and such i will avoid it;)
yesterday i saw a video on fb where there is make up removing challenges and its amazed me where the MUA can sculpture nose and cheek.. not only doing make up but sculpture as well!! LOL so these ladies turn super beautiful like barbie but when they remove it turn out their nose and cheek was made up.. sculpture thing :censored:

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
This is not to suggest that God has breasts but..... have you not heard of ‘man-boobs’? Lol. Men can have them too, although not for the same functionality for females 😬
After 50, men need to keep exercising their chest muscles so they don't end up with them. :giggle:

T

theanointedsinner

Come and do my gardening, (I’ve got great arm muscles).
Plus learn how to play the saxophone (that give me a bit of a 4 pack). Lol
can I see your body muscles, so I can um, ... praise the Lord for them?

T

theanointedsinner

actually, there's many things about the Lord that we can praise him for, so ... let's praise the Lord about many other things about him

T

theanointedsinner

Cheeky. Try a bit of gardening and you can admire your own.
ok, I must confess, I was tempted by the thought, and that thought is clearly not from the Holy Spirit

T

theanointedsinner

so that's how the devil might act when we resist temptation, nooo ... !
so this is what it's like in the spirit world

God is so solvereign, he can turn anything into clear teaching examples

J

joefizz

so that's how the devil might act when we resist temptation, nooo ... !
so this is what it's like in the spirit world

God is so solvereign, he can turn anything into clear teaching examples
no I think the devil's reaction would be...