If you struggle with assurance...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

2ndTimothyGroup

Feb 20, 2021
2ndTimothy, You helped me to see how the Lord has been working in me. It had been so subtle, I couldn't really see it, and it's been much slower than I'd expect. I sincerely appreciate your opening my eyes to it.

"Brutal" is a good word for it, and it's lonely in the way that there aren't many (as far as Christians) to share an amazing passage or sermon with who get excited about it. I love 2 Peter 1:4. Thank you, and I'll remember it. It's beautiful and says so much.

Now that I’m a Mormon apostate, my family believes Satan got hold of me.😨😂 My brother told me I've been blinded by Satan, and I'm filled with darkness. I love the subtle persecution, but I also want my family to come into the truth.

Thanks again, 2ndTimothy! Today is such a better day. 🤗
What a fantastic message, in every way. However, I am sorry to hear of the condition of your family, but these are the pains and struggles that enrich us in a most Holy Way. Because of these last five years of my life, this incredibly, nearly insurmountable agaon and emotional pain, I have learned . . . and changed in ways that have helped to Purify me of sin. The last five years of my life have not been under my control . . . at . . . all. God has been guiding me in ways that involve pain; incredible pain. But in hind-sight, I can see how if I were more mature, perhaps things would have turned out differently. Ahhhh . . . so this is how we become mature!

Your family: This is very, very simple. If you learn the Doctrine Circumcised Hearts, and I will give you an amazing head start, you will come to almost see the Bible as a picture in your mind, and when this happens, you can talk to any Mormon about the Bible . . . and win. Circumcised Hearts is what the Bible is about. The only other more important thing to have discovered within the Bible, is that God wants us to know that He is God . . . none other, and that He is extremely, extremely, extremely Powerful. When you read that Bible, make sure that you are constantly looking for every passage where God makes the point that He is Powerful, even in the things that He does, notice that His Power is involved. If you will come to recognize His Power in all that He does, and HOW He does it, the Doctrine of Circumcised Hearts will explode upon your mind . . . and you will become addicted to knowing more and more. When you begin to link all of these stories that you've heard in the past . . . to the Doctrine of Circumcision, I'm telling you . . . you will be reading and studying for hours and hours per day. Power. Know God's Power . . . and you will fall in-line in every way. Your entire life will turn into a Life worth Living.

You are well on your way, and you are about to gain a whole new level of maturity about yourself. I know . . . you've wondered if you were going to be as you have been, for the rest of your life. "Am I ever going to change, or will I always feel like this?" - I already know what you've been thinking. This is a terrible "thing" to feel every day of our lives. I've been there. But where you are . . . right now . . . hopefully soon you will have to wonder how you thought and how you used to feel about life. Slowly, your internal source of feelings will change. You will become more self-secure, almost as if your personality gained weight and muscle. You will be more upright; more "in" the world verses being a part of it. This can be both exciting and maybe even alarming at times. It is weird to step out and into the world, knowing that no one thinks the way that "you" are thinking. To see the True Gospel of Circumcision, this changes everything; I mean everything.

The Holy Spirit is going to be teaching you what True Confidence is about. Slowly, you will begin to think less and less of yourself but more and more for the well-being of others. The Holy Spirit will cause us to become less self-consumed and more Loving towards others. You [will] be changing. You will be, and this is incredibly exciting. Wondering if you were going to remain the same for the rest of your life . . . that question is being answered right now. Today! You are about to Know and understand what the Joy of the Lord is all about. This is a "joy" that is 100% Spirit-based. This "joy" has nothing to do with earth, but an assurance that only the Spirit can give. But this life will probably continue to be horrible . . . again, this is what Trust is all about. Why would God ask us to Trust Him if Life on earth were about figs and pomegranates, hummingbirds and butterflies? God wants us to Trust Him because things are going to be rough. But you will be learning Confidence; proper, healthy, balanced, Confidence. You will survive all that comes at you.

You got this!

Aug 6, 2019
What a fantastic message, in every way. However, I am sorry to hear of the condition of your family, but these are the pains and struggles that enrich us in a most Holy Way. Because of these last five years of my life, this incredibly, nearly insurmountable agaon and emotional pain, I have learned . . . and changed in ways that have helped to Purify me of sin. The last five years of my life have not been under my control . . . at . . . all. God has been guiding me in ways that involve pain; incredible pain. But in hind-sight, I can see how if I were more mature, perhaps things would have turned out differently. Ahhhh . . . so this is how we become mature!

Your family: This is very, very simple. If you learn the Doctrine Circumcised Hearts, and I will give you an amazing head start, you will come to almost see the Bible as a picture in your mind, and when this happens, you can talk to any Mormon about the Bible . . . and win. Circumcised Hearts is what the Bible is about. The only other more important thing to have discovered within the Bible, is that God wants us to know that He is God . . . none other, and that He is extremely, extremely, extremely Powerful. When you read that Bible, make sure that you are constantly looking for every passage where God makes the point that He is Powerful, even in the things that He does, notice that His Power is involved. If you will come to recognize His Power in all that He does, and HOW He does it, the Doctrine of Circumcised Hearts will explode upon your mind . . . and you will become addicted to knowing more and more. When you begin to link all of these stories that you've heard in the past . . . to the Doctrine of Circumcision, I'm telling you . . . you will be reading and studying for hours and hours per day. Power. Know God's Power . . . and you will fall in-line in every way. Your entire life will turn into a Life worth Living.

You are well on your way, and you are about to gain a whole new level of maturity about yourself. I know . . . you've wondered if you were going to be as you have been, for the rest of your life. "Am I ever going to change, or will I always feel like this?" - I already know what you've been thinking. This is a terrible "thing" to feel every day of our lives. I've been there. But where you are . . . right now . . . hopefully soon you will have to wonder how you thought and how you used to feel about life. Slowly, your internal source of feelings will change. You will become more self-secure, almost as if your personality gained weight and muscle. You will be more upright; more "in" the world verses being a part of it. This can be both exciting and maybe even alarming at times. It is weird to step out and into the world, knowing that no one thinks the way that "you" are thinking. To see the True Gospel of Circumcision, this changes everything; I mean everything.

The Holy Spirit is going to be teaching you what True Confidence is about. Slowly, you will begin to think less and less of yourself but more and more for the well-being of others. The Holy Spirit will cause us to become less self-consumed and more Loving towards others. You [will] be changing. You will be, and this is incredibly exciting. Wondering if you were going to remain the same for the rest of your life . . . that question is being answered right now. Today! You are about to Know and understand what the Joy of the Lord is all about. This is a "joy" that is 100% Spirit-based. This "joy" has nothing to do with earth, but an assurance that only the Spirit can give. But this life will probably continue to be horrible . . . again, this is what Trust is all about. Why would God ask us to Trust Him if Life on earth were about figs and pomegranates, hummingbirds and butterflies? God wants us to Trust Him because things are going to be rough. But you will be learning Confidence; proper, healthy, balanced, Confidence. You will survive all that comes at you.

You got this!
Your responses are always so amazing and exciting, 2ndTimothy. I was going to wait to read it because I got interrupted by another migraine today. I'll wait to reply until I can think straight. But I'll say, I feel for your dealing with emotional pain. It's the worst. I prefer physical pain any day. I'll be back later. Thanks for getting me excited.

2ndTimothyGroup

Feb 20, 2021
Powerful, Lord, God, Almighty . . . UIG and I ask that the Purpose of her migraines might become known. We also that, if it be your Holy Will, and we most certainly agree with your Will, that these migraines would come to an end. I know, Powerful God, that you alone can Truly heal a person of migraine headaches. Father, we now realize that all of your physical healings were designed to cause us to understand that they represent what you actually do to the human Heart. We also realize that we will all die, which means that there will be a time when you will no longer heal us. We realize that you may not choose to heal us. More than anything, Lord, cause us to Know you; Enlighten us to Understand you. Knowing you transcends any physical healing, for this is why, and how, we Trust in you Wholeheartedly. We agree that your Will must be done, and we are eager to perform it for you. We pray this prayer in the Name of your Powerful Son, Jesus . . . Amen.

Emotional Pain: Oh . . . man! You would be utterly shocked and amazed by the miracles of God as He orchestrates my life. Remember how much king David had suffered? What did he do wrong? He lived a much more Righteous, Pure, and Holy life than most. Though I am all things but a Righteous king, I relate to David in quite a few ways. He was a Truly good person, but the Lord caused many to hate him, and this . . . against their personal will. God lifted a good spirit from Saul and replaced it with an evil spirit, a spirit that would cause Saul to desires the death of David, one whom he once appreciated very much. But David was wise, for he knew that Saul had been afflicted with an evil, Heart-hardening spirit, and that his evil actions were not of his own accord. Hence, David never retaliated, and when king Saul had died, David mourned for him mightily.

We need to be like David. Do yourself an amazing favor and find the story of king David and how he deals with Shimei. But note how he does not retaliate . . . at . . . all. And when you see how David deals with Shimei, then you'll see one strong reason for why David is the Father of Christ (Matt 1:1). Peter tells us that when struck, Jesus did not strike back. That moment in time between David and Shimei is a picture of what it means to be Mature in Christ. I have a ways to go, but I [am] getting there. I [am] continuing to improve. And so will you, my friend.

I hate my pain, but I also love it . . . for it is by through this mind-boggling and non-sensical pain that I have become stronger than I have ever imagined. My character and personality have changed so much . . . surpassed a level that I did not know existed. No . . . I am not perfect, but rather, expressing that I am getting close to what it means to be "normal." Neither you nor myself need to be great . . . never again. Instead, our objective is to become balanced and normal. We spend less and less time thinking of ourselves . . . even our pain, for dwelling on pain is also a form of selfishness. We, and especially me, need to stop these practices.

Can you imagine Trusting God so much that we learn to not become angry, or even hurt, when someone intends to cause us harm? And really, the Doctrine of Circumcision teaches us, clearly, that the difference between you and your enemies is that your Heart has been lifted of the Curse of Confusions . . . while the Hearts of your enemies have not. And if this is True, then these enemies of yours are unable to even stop treating you as they do. This [is] what the Sinful Nature does! It causes your enemies to hate you and they don't even have a good reason for why. Again, they can't help it. It won't be until the Lord has removed the Veil from their Hearts that they are able to See, Walk, and Hear. And again, if this is True, then why should be hurt and offended? It really is silly for us to feel this way when we know that our enemies are simply remaining under the Adamic Curse. So as you can see, if this is our perspective, then forgiveness is not something that you will ever choose again. Forgiveness will become your lifestyle. You, UIG, will Live in a state of Forgiveness. No one will ever have to ask you for forgiveness again . . . the Spirit of God will Enable you to be exactly this way. It is a miracle . . . and when you realize that God has reprogrammed your mind to operate in this Holy Way, you will be shocked over what He has done to you!

Your life is about to change so drastically, providing that you diligently seek Holy Maturity. And if you do, literally, the fabric of your life will become completely renewed. The Old will fade away just as the New will fade in, thus changing you before your eyes. And this Work will not be of yourself, but it will be of God. This means that when you find yourself "making every effort to enter through the Narrow Gate," as Jesus said, you will realize that it is God who has Enabled and Caused you to perform this Holy Work. This is why you will claim absolutely no credit for the Change of your entire Life! Again . . . here are the Masterful verses to memorize!

Ezekiel 36:25-27 NLT - 25 "Then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean. Your filth will be washed away, and you will no longer worship idols. 26 And I will give you a new heart, and I will put a new spirit in you. I will take out your stony, stubborn heart and give you a tender, responsive heart. 27 And I will put my Spirit in you so that you will follow my decrees and be careful to obey my regulations."

Ezekiel 36:25-27 could very well be the mantra of your Life. God made this promise to ALL of His Holy Children, and this is what He is doing [to] you RIGHT NOW! Isn't that amazing?! When He had Ezekiel write these things, also in Chapter 11, God was thinking of you. Yes, He was! You are hated because of what He has done to your Heart! You are becoming more and more of a True alien in a strange land. You are a foreigner . . . even amongst your own family. How awesome is that? Yes, it hurts, but nonetheless, you are meeting the Description of a Holy, Righteous, Purified Daughter of Christ!

So much to be excited about for you. :)

Aug 6, 2019

You got this!
Wow, you already have another response, and I'm just getting to this one. 😂🙃 I'll read it soon. I'll admit, the words don't flow from my fingertips like with you, LOL. I'm usually either having a migraine or recovering from one, or recovering from something, so the brainpower is lacking.

Your messages make me more excited about the Bible. I want it all now and feel impatient. I wish I already understood what you do. I'll admit, it's intimidating talking to someone as advanced as you are. Yeah, you're right. It does feel like I'll always be like this. Last night I felt a new inclination to look for God's power and greatness in his word. And now you reiterated it when I read your message today, wow! Seeing his power in action is what I love about the O.T. I'm excited to start seeing the Bible as being about circumcised hearts.

I'm sorry for your incredible pain, agony, and emotional pain. No doubt you have a level of gratitude for it since there are so many spiritual benefits to pain and suffering. And as you said, it's how we become mature. To some degree, I'm seeing how pain purifies from sin, though I'm still a beginner Christian. I'm not yet grateful for emotional pain (in hindsight only, lol) I'm grateful for what physical pain and emotional pain have taught me. I'm sure you can identify with that. You're obviously not living for this life either, but I'm glad you get to experience the joy of the Lord.

Aug 6, 2019
Powerful, Lord, God, Almighty . . . UIG and I ask that the Purpose of her migraines might become known. We also that, if it be your Holy Will, and we most certainly agree with your Will, that these migraines would come to an end. I know, Powerful God, that you alone can Truly heal a person of migraine headaches. Father, we now realize that all of your physical healings were designed to cause us to understand that they represent what you actually do to the human Heart. We also realize that we will all die, which means that there will be a time when you will no longer heal us. We realize that you may not choose to heal us. More than anything, Lord, cause us to Know you; Enlighten us to Understand you. Knowing you transcends any physical healing, for this is why, and how, we Trust in you Wholeheartedly. We agree that your Will must be done, and we are eager to perform it for you. We pray this prayer in the Name of your Powerful Son, Jesus . . . Amen.
. :)
My reply wouldn't fit, so I cut out most of what you said. It's cuz you're verbose. 😂🤣 That's a compliment, so please take it as one. I always wished I was a talker.

Aww, thanks so much for the prayer. I appreciate it a lot. I don't really mind migraines anymore, and really only mention them when I wish for understanding for not functioning like a normal human. I used to be terrified of them, but now they're just another day in the life. You probably get that. You sound like a professional at pain as well. And I have a feeling you're a much better professional than I am and with more experience.

I love reading about King David, and just recently read about his dealing with Shimei. I love his example and how his life changed through his trials. I'll re-read what you last wrote, which is what this response is to. You have so many amazing thoughts, and I'm enjoying it. I love Ezekiel 36:25-27, and I'm memorizing it.

2ndTimothyGroup

Feb 20, 2021
I'll admit, it's intimidating talking to someone as advanced as you are.
Hi there,

You know, I really don't know much about the Bible. The reason for this is that I have recognized that it is the Gospel of Circumcision that is lacking from our church. Why learn about the Tribulation if we haven't even been alleviated of the Curse of Adam and Eve? That would be like Jesus physically healing someone that is bound for hell . . . what's the point? I have spent years focusing on Spiritual Circumcision and have concluded that to learn how to make paprus paper is a waste of time (something my last pastor taught from the pulpit, but in seven months, never even said the Name, Jesus). That said, the more we learn of Spiritual Circumcision, the more we learn about the core context of the Bible as a whole. Scripture comes alive in many different ways . . . such as the principles to be discovered in the life of Jonah. And again, the story of Jonah is a story of incredible Power. There is so much more to discover and realize. The Bible is very, very exciting. :)

Thank you for carrying my pain with me. My living situation is about to change and am hoping that I can learn to keep my mouth shut. When I speak . . . people don't like it. I tell the Truth . . . and I am a tremendous bother to so many in this world. I am literally learning to keep my mouth shut. "Shut up, David." It is a difficult lesson; incredibly difficult, but I've got to do it. All my life I have been very happy and out-reaching . . . but all of this pain and chaos has taught me the value of being level-headed; more even-keeled and not quite so emotional (even in moments of happiness). Balanced. That is what we should be seeking.

Continued pain and suffering bring us to our knees before God and we say, "Lord! No more! I cannot take it anymore!" We realize that there is no one else who can stop the Plan of God other than God Himself. So I have indeed asked and begged Him to change my path in this world; to lighten up on the constant and continued chaos. I found that I lean on Him more and more, and when a person recognizes the need to lean upon God more and more, this is His Holy objective . . . and it is worth it! That said, it is not fun being innocently persecuted, and with little to no hope that it will stop.

We're getting "there"!

Aug 6, 2019
Hi there,

You know, I really don't know much about the Bible. The reason for this is that I have recognized that it is the Gospel of Circumcision that is lacking from our church. Why learn about the Tribulation if we haven't even been alleviated of the Curse of Adam and Eve? That would be like Jesus physically healing someone that is bound for hell . . . what's the point? I have spent years focusing on Spiritual Circumcision and have concluded that to learn how to make paprus paper is a waste of time (something my last pastor taught from the pulpit, but in seven months, never even said the Name, Jesus). That said, the more we learn of Spiritual Circumcision, the more we learn about the core context of the Bible as a whole. Scripture comes alive in many different ways . . . such as the principles to be discovered in the life of Jonah. And again, the story of Jonah is a story of incredible Power. There is so much more to discover and realize. The Bible is very, very exciting. :)

Thank you for carrying my pain with me. My living situation is about to change and am hoping that I can learn to keep my mouth shut. When I speak . . . people don't like it. I tell the Truth . . . and I am a tremendous bother to so many in this world. I am literally learning to keep my mouth shut. "Shut up, David." It is a difficult lesson; incredibly difficult, but I've got to do it. All my life I have been very happy and out-reaching . . . but all of this pain and chaos has taught me the value of being level-headed; more even-keeled and not quite so emotional (even in moments of happiness). Balanced. That is what we should be seeking.

Continued pain and suffering bring us to our knees before God and we say, "Lord! No more! I cannot take it anymore!" We realize that there is no one else who can stop the Plan of God other than God Himself. So I have indeed asked and begged Him to change my path in this world; to lighten up on the constant and continued chaos. I found that I lean on Him more and more, and when a person recognizes the need to lean upon God more and more, this is His Holy objective . . . and it is worth it! That said, it is not fun being innocently persecuted, and with little to no hope that it will stop.

We're getting "there"!
No, no, no, don't "shut up, David." I love what you have to say. Oh, gosh, I hope I didn't insult you when I said you talk a lot. It was truly a compliment from me. I'm a quiet person and have ALWAYS admired those who are talkers. I hope you don't really want to keep your mouth shut. It's awesome you're so willing to tell the truth and not stay quiet and hope you never change, though maybe only for your new living circumstances. But don't change here in the forum. I really enjoy your comments on posts, and find myself agreeing with you. I'm learning a similar lesson as you, staying on even keel. Life is better on an even keel in every way.

I'm sorry for all the chaos and pain in your life. Chaos is no fun, and it's not my friend. Pain is a gift, though I've done a lot of begging the Lord as well, mostly for emotional/mental pain relief. I'm so interested in what you said, the past 5 years of your life being out of your control. I wish I knew how to give up control of my life to God and pray for it constantly. I admire that you've been able to do that. Do you think it's a requirement for salvation? It's the feeling I've had, as the Lord said we must forsake all for him. So that means forsaking our wills too, just as he did. I hope to be able to give it all up as you have and to lean on him more and more.

The Bible IS very, very exciting. I'm excited to learn more about spiritual circumcision. It's something I haven't thought much about until you spoke of it. Thanks for all your insight. It's been a blessing to me, and I'm sure to many others as well.

2ndTimothyGroup

Feb 20, 2021
No, no, no, don't "shut up, David." I love what you have to say. Oh, gosh, I hope I didn't insult you when I said you talk a lot.
Stop talking to you? Never. I'll give you as much of my time as you want. In fact, you're upon my shoulders (in my own mind) and your weight is like feathers! Writing to you as I have been has been the highlight of my days. I am convinced that the Lord opened myself to be allowed to write to you in a way that would make sense. I take no credit, therefore, for anything that I wrote (unless it was wrong . . . that would be all me). What is more, you are the only one that seems interested in what I say. Just you and the elderly man who also grasps the Doctrine of Circumcised Hearts. So know that I am grateful for you in many ways. :)

staying on even keel. Life is better on an even keel in every way.
Yes! Yes! Yes!
I'm so interested in what you said, the past 5 years of your life being out of your control. I wish I knew how to give up control of my life to God and pray for it constantly.
My friend . . . I'll tell you exactly how and why these things have happened to me. After I felt the Raw, Almighty, Power of God, I eventually gave my entire self to Him . . . and told the Lord that I am willing to be used by Him. I said that I was willing to be tested, and that I am open to anything and everything. What I didn't realize was that now that the Lord had shown Himself to me, everything that I say to Him is very real. In other words, when I pray that He can use me, I pray those things from the point of a True Believer . . . and He has more than granted that wish and willingness. I cannot tell you how many buckets of tears I have cried. There was a long period of time, not long ago, that I was crying two to four times per day, I would say. Incredibly, I was still willing to be used and tested by God. Because of my Spiritual Experience, I know that it will never matter what happens to me . . . I cannot deny Christ, but that I have already proven that I willing to die for him. I was willing to be mutilated alive as I rescued my elderly friend from that same murder by mutilation . . . from a boy who had become demon-possessed. If I am willing to die for a human being, and a man at that . . . how much more am I willing to die for my Lord and Savior, Jesus Amen Christ!!!!!

After the release of these prayers, God has led me through hell on earth. No, my life has been nothing like that of Job, but wow do I ever get it! If you knew what I've been going through . . . it is just ridiculous. But here's the deal . . . this chaos is so utterly out of control, I know for a fact that this is all happening by the Power of God. I am not in control of my life . . . for the Lord has Purchased me with the Blood of His Son, Jesus. And I was Spiritually Baptized in the Arizona Desert. Since then, my life has, without a doubt, not belonging to me. I have received nothing that I would like to have had. I have tried to show myself as happy, but the underlying theme of my life has been pain and agony. God has done this . . . and I am so thankful! If the Lord had not walked me through all of this misery, including the loss of all former friends and family members, I would not Know Him and Lean upon Him as I do. And that is exactly, exactly what we should all be hoping for. We should all be hoping for rejection, for this is the True Way of a True Christian, or a True Jew!

Those who suffer . . . these are the Ones the Lord Loves!
Do you think it's a requirement for salvation?
Great question. I think that suffering is sort of like a requirement, yes and no. But what I think happens is that the Lord takes control over us and begins His Sanctifying process. This process will likely take us through suffering . . . for this is what it means to "pick up and carry our own cross" is it not? Peter apparently was hung upside down on a cross, similar to Christ, and was chosen out of honor for his Lord and Savior. Many want to suffer for Christ. :)

2 Corinthians 1:5 NLT - "For the more we suffer for Christ, the more God will shower us with his comfort through Christ."

What an amazing verse, above. Wow.
I hope to be able to give it all up as you have and to lean on him more and more.
Please remember my friend . . . through my Holy Experience, we can know, for sure . . . that God is real! If God is real, and if He still Indwells people with full Power, then we ought to read of His Word and have the proper, balanced, set of Fear that He wants us to have. If we Truly Fear the Lord, we will change our ways because of that Fear. We know that we're afraid of dying when we begin to avoid pointing guns at our faces, standing on the ledge of cliffs, bridges, etc etc. Once we learn the realities of the red-hot burner on the stove, we change our ways so as to keep from being burned. So what does it mean if we do not change our behavior in view of God's Spiritual Laws? It means that we do not possess True Fear of the Lord, proven by the fact that we do not obey. Those who do not obey are deceived, providing that they believe they are "safe and secure in Christ." But you? You know that the Lord is real, for you are beginning to recognize that your life is not going as you would have planned, proven by the fact that many are angry with you, if not hating you. They don't know what they're doing, and more, if it weren't for their Sinful Nature, they wouldn't hate you at all but would Love and respect you. This is Power!!! Because your own family dislikes you . . . this is incredible Power that is guiding and leading you in this horrific world (that is filled with hatred, jealousy, and discord).

Keep your head up! Believe in yourself as a good, and wonderful person regardless of what you have done. Any sin that you have committed was not you . . . but the Sinful Nature.

Romans 7:17, 20 NLT - 17 "So I am not the one doing wrong; it is sin living in me that does it. ... 20 But if I do what I don't want to do, I am not really the one doing wrong; it is sin living in me that does it."

So be sure that you separate your sinful behavior from your True self. You are good! But your old sin was promoted by the Sinful Nature . . . or, the Mind of Satan, or, the Adamic Curse . . . whatever we want to call it.

If you'd like, send me an email to 2ndTimothyGroup and I'll send you an excel spreadsheet with tons of information regarding the Doctrine of Circumcised Hearts. It's unbelievable . . . I cannot believe the Lord has given this spreadsheet to me. Without it, I just might lose my mind!

I believe in you!

Aug 6, 2019
Stop talking to you? Never. I'll give you as much of my time as you want. In fact, you're upon my shoulders (in my own mind) and your weight is like feathers! Writing to you as I have been has been the highlight of my days. I am convinced that the Lord opened myself to be allowed to write to you in a way that would make sense. I take no credit, therefore, for anything that I wrote (unless it was wrong . . . that would be all me). What is more, you are the only one that seems interested in what I say. Just you and the elderly man who also grasps the Doctrine of Circumcised Hearts. So know that I am grateful for you in many ways. :)

Yes! Yes! Yes!

My friend . . . I'll tell you exactly how and why these things have happened to me. After I felt the Raw, Almighty, Power of God, I eventually gave my entire self to Him . . . and told the Lord that I am willing to be used by Him. I said that I was willing to be tested, and that I am open to anything and everything. What I didn't realize was that now that the Lord had shown Himself to me, everything that I say to Him is very real. In other words, when I pray that He can use me, I pray those things from the point of a True Believer . . . and He has more than granted that wish and willingness. I cannot tell you how many buckets of tears I have cried. There was a long period of time, not long ago, that I was crying two to four times per day, I would say. Incredibly, I was still willing to be used and tested by God. Because of my Spiritual Experience, I know that it will never matter what happens to me . . . I cannot deny Christ, but that I have already proven that I willing to die for him. I was willing to be mutilated alive as I rescued my elderly friend from that same murder by mutilation . . . from a boy who had become demon-possessed. If I am willing to die for a human being, and a man at that . . . how much more am I willing to die for my Lord and Savior, Jesus Amen Christ!!!!!

After the release of these prayers, God has led me through hell on earth. No, my life has been nothing like that of Job, but wow do I ever get it! If you knew what I've been going through . . . it is just ridiculous. But here's the deal . . . this chaos is so utterly out of control, I know for a fact that this is all happening by the Power of God. I am not in control of my life . . . for the Lord has Purchased me with the Blood of His Son, Jesus. And I was Spiritually Baptized in the Arizona Desert. Since then, my life has, without a doubt, not belonging to me. I have received nothing that I would like to have had. I have tried to show myself as happy, but the underlying theme of my life has been pain and agony. God has done this . . . and I am so thankful! If the Lord had not walked me through all of this misery, including the loss of all former friends and family members, I would not Know Him and Lean upon Him as I do. And that is exactly, exactly what we should all be hoping for. We should all be hoping for rejection, for this is the True Way of a True Christian, or a True Jew!

Those who suffer . . . these are the Ones the Lord Loves!

Great question. I think that suffering is sort of like a requirement, yes and no. But what I think happens is that the Lord takes control over us and begins His Sanctifying process. This process will likely take us through suffering . . . for this is what it means to "pick up and carry our own cross" is it not? Peter apparently was hung upside down on a cross, similar to Christ, and was chosen out of honor for his Lord and Savior. Many want to suffer for Christ. :)

2 Corinthians 1:5 NLT - "For the more we suffer for Christ, the more God will shower us with his comfort through Christ."

What an amazing verse, above. Wow.

Please remember my friend . . . through my Holy Experience, we can know, for sure . . . that God is real! If God is real, and if He still Indwells people with full Power, then we ought to read of His Word and have the proper, balanced, set of Fear that He wants us to have. If we Truly Fear the Lord, we will change our ways because of that Fear. We know that we're afraid of dying when we begin to avoid pointing guns at our faces, standing on the ledge of cliffs, bridges, etc etc. Once we learn the realities of the red-hot burner on the stove, we change our ways so as to keep from being burned. So what does it mean if we do not change our behavior in view of God's Spiritual Laws? It means that we do not possess True Fear of the Lord, proven by the fact that we do not obey. Those who do not obey are deceived, providing that they believe they are "safe and secure in Christ." But you? You know that the Lord is real, for you are beginning to recognize that your life is not going as you would have planned, proven by the fact that many are angry with you, if not hating you. They don't know what they're doing, and more, if it weren't for their Sinful Nature, they wouldn't hate you at all but would Love and respect you. This is Power!!! Because your own family dislikes you . . . this is incredible Power that is guiding and leading you in this horrific world (that is filled with hatred, jealousy, and discord).

Keep your head up! Believe in yourself as a good, and wonderful person regardless of what you have done. Any sin that you have committed was not you . . . but the Sinful Nature.

Romans 7:17, 20 NLT - 17 "So I am not the one doing wrong; it is sin living in me that does it. ... 20 But if I do what I don't want to do, I am not really the one doing wrong; it is sin living in me that does it."

So be sure that you separate your sinful behavior from your True self. You are good! But your old sin was promoted by the Sinful Nature . . . or, the Mind of Satan, or, the Adamic Curse . . . whatever we want to call it.

If you'd like, send me an email to 2ndTimothyGroup and I'll send you an excel spreadsheet with tons of information regarding the Doctrine of Circumcised Hearts. It's unbelievable . . . I cannot believe the Lord has given this spreadsheet to me. Without it, I just might lose my mind!

I believe in you!
Hi, David, thanks for your answer about pain and suffering being necessary for salvation. I believe we're meant to endure a lot of pain and suffering as Christians, and as you said, to take up our cross. You know the Lord really loves you if you're suffering so much. I feel for you.

My question was probably too vague, lol. What I meant to ask you is, do you believe giving up our will and submitting entirely to the Lord is necessary for salvation? I'm trying to figure out how one does that. Maybe it has to do with letting go of pride(?). I'm trying to look so closely at Jesus' life to get inspired. If I could only have the "holy terror" experience as you had, it would do the trick, but with the bonus of a fried nervous system.😨 It's incredible that after that experience you gave your entire self to him. I kinda really want the holy terror experience but believe you're a rare case.

I'll send you a message. Thanks for kindness and wisdom.

2ndTimothyGroup

Feb 20, 2021
Hi, David, thanks for your answer about pain and suffering being necessary for salvation. I believe we're meant to endure a lot of pain and suffering as Christians, and as you said, to take up our cross. You know the Lord really loves you if you're suffering so much. I feel for you.

My question was probably too vague, lol. What I meant to ask you is, do you believe giving up our will and submitting entirely to the Lord is necessary for salvation? I'm trying to figure out how one does that. Maybe it has to do with letting go of pride(?). I'm trying to look so closely at Jesus' life to get inspired. If I could only have the "holy terror" experience as you had, it would do the trick, but with the bonus of a fried nervous system.😨 It's incredible that after that experience you gave your entire self to him. I kinda really want the holy terror experience but believe you're a rare case.

I'll send you a message. Thanks for kindness and wisdom.
Thank you!!

Do we give up, or surrender our will to God . . . so that . . . we will be saved? I paraphrased you . . . so I hope that I am right.

To be frank, I never think about the human “will,” but what I do think about (if not daily) is the Will of God. Because God is God, His Will supersedes our free will, if we actually have it. “If we actually have it.” I say that because I cannot honestly say that I have ever felt that I had the “free will” to control the events of my life. As I look at my life both before and after my Holy Experience in the desert, I see that I was controlled by a sinful “way” of living my life. But after the Experience, I found that I was being controlled by the Holy Spirit.

Since age 12, my entire life has been out of control. In all of my efforts to manage and control the events of my life, I was completely unsuccessful. In fact, I would say that from age 12, I have never strung together 2 weeks of actual peace that did not involve some kind of pain or chaos. Of all the things that happened at this age, being molested by my boy scout master ranked at the top, and it was never actually “dealt with” until last year, 2020 and am now a part of that massive lawsuit that has taken over the BS system. No pun intended. So, as said, my sense of free will doesn’t resonate within my soul. Perhaps that is why the teachings of Paul make sense to me. He said:

Romans 8:5 NLT – “Those who are dominated by the sinful nature think about sinful things, but those who are controlled by the Holy Spirit think about things that please the Spirit.”

The above passage shows me that we are controlled either by the Sinful Nature, which is also the Adamic Curse, the Mind of the Devil . . . or whatever we like to call “it” or we are controlled by the Divine Nature, which is the Holy Spirit. We are either controlled by the Mind of Satan or the Mind of Christ . . . and this is always a one-way street. The Holy Spirit does not share the same temple, which is our body, with the Devil. God is a jealous God, and He does not share.

When Adam and Eve sinned, a Curse was applied to all of the physical world. All of the physical world is in the process of decay. Everything will die, unless the Lord takes away physical death, as He apparently did for Enoch. But death is the result of that Curse, and the only way to overcome “death” of all forms, is to be alleviated from the Curse. Until that Curse is cut out and removed (Colossians 2:9-15), Satan remains as our Father:

John 8:44 NLT – “For you are the children of your father the devil, and you love to do the evil things he does. He was a murderer from the beginning. He has always hated the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, it is consistent with his character; for he is a liar and the father of lies.”

We can only have one Father, and it is either the Devil or the Lord. So as we Turn to Christ, we exchange the Devil as our Father [for Christ] as our new Father. We do not go back and forth from an evil Father to a Holy Father. We are transformed (Romans 12:2), and that means we are Transformed from possessing an evil mind, to the Mind of Christ. If you recall, we were taught that there is no sin in God, so if God indwells our Hearts with the Holy Spirit, how can we remain Cursed? If we are in Christ, and if Christ is in God, it is impossible that we would remain Cursed.

1 John 3:5 NLT – “And you know that Jesus came to take away our sins, and there is no sin in him.”

John 10:38 NLT – “But if I do his work, believe in the evidence of the miraculous works I have done, even if you don't believe me. Then you will know and understand that the Father is in me, and I am in the Father."

And because the Holy Spirit is a deposit Who is guaranteed to never leave us, we cannot be reverted backward to having the Devil as our Father . . . again. Impossible.

John 14:16-17 NLT – “And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Advocate, who will never leave you. 17 He is the Holy Spirit, who leads into all truth. The world cannot receive him, because it isn't looking for him and doesn't recognize him. But you know him, because he lives with you now and later will be in you.”

So . . . Romans 5 describes the effects of the Adamic Curse and how it has impacted us all. And this is the Holy Purpose of Christ . . . to eliminate this Curse from those who the Father has chosen to give to Christ . . . and Christ will lose none of them. Not one!

John 6:37-39 NLT – “However, those the Father has given me will come to me, and I will never reject them. 38 For I have come down from heaven to do the will of God who sent me, not to do my own will. 39 And this is the will of God, that I should not lose even one of all those he has given me, but that I should raise them up at the last day.”

Did you notice that Jesus was sent to perform the Will of the Lord? And this is how it is for you and me . . . we have no free will to exercise. And that is exactly how I literally feel . . . that I am not a child of God so as to execute my sense of free will, but that I am a child of God so that I will exercise His Will over my life.

The point is . . . where is our sense of free will? We are either controlled by the Mind of Satan, and later, the Mind of Christ. If anyone ever had a sense of True free will, it would have been Adam and Eve BEFORE they sinned. Before Adam and Eve sinned, they had neither the Devil or the Holy Spirit to guide them. Once they sinned, the Devil became their Spiritual Father, but because the Lord placed Cherubim and the Flaming Sword in front of the Tree of Life, which is Christ, Adam and Eve were not allowed to eat from the Tree and thus be saved from their Curse. To eat from the Tree of Life is what it means to be Circumcised by Christ. Circumcision of Christ is specific to the removal of the Curse. To be saved from this Curse, one must Turn to Christ, but when a person Turns to Christ, the Holy Spirit becomes that person’s new Father. But Adam nor Eve possessed the guidance of the Devil or the Holy Guidance of the Spirit of God. Their Human Nature was alone and without the attachment of neither the Sinful Nature or the Divine Nature. As said, if anyone ever had a sense of True free will, it would be Adam and Eve, but only until they sinned. Once they sinned, their Human Nature began to serve the Divine Nature.

If you look up the definition of the Human Nature, you will find that it means “to serve.” The Human Nature will do whatever is suggested to it, thus when the Devil came along and offer suggestions, Adam and Eve’s Human Nature did what it was designed to do . . . it said, “Sure, ok. I’ll do that.” So when the Curse was applied to Adam and Eve, and that Curse includes the Sinful Nature, the Human Nature began to Serve it. But when Christ Circumcises the Heart, the Human Nature then begins to Serve the Divine Nature. This is an unfailing, beautiful process! Without Satan as our Father, and with the weakness of the Human Nature, that weak Human Nature will, by default, Serve the Divine Nature. The Human Nature is weak, for all that it is designed to do is say, “Yes, I will.”

Romans 6:19 NLT – “Because of the weakness of your human nature, I am using the illustration of slavery to help you understand all this. Previously, you let yourselves be slaves to impurity and lawlessness, which led ever deeper into sin. Now you must give yourselves to be slaves to righteous living so that you will become holy.”

It is the Human Nature that is equated to Slavery, because the Human Nature is a slave to whatever comes along and tells it what to do. This is why we must have the Indwelling Holy Spirit . . . so that our Human Nature will Serve Him as does a slave. The Human Nature WILL say “Yes. I will!”

So where is our free will? Can you honestly say that you can control the outcome of your life? Can your free will get your family to love and accept you again? No . . . it can’t. Your Human Nature is proof that you are not in control of yourself, but you are controlled by either the Mind of Satan, or the Mind of Christ.

Romans 8:9 NLT – “But you are not controlled by your sinful nature. You are controlled by the Spirit if you have the Spirit of God living in you. (And remember that those who do not have the Spirit of Christ living in them do not belong to him at all.)”

And when a person is controlled by the Holy Spirit, how does the Holy Spirit lose control over His Property (you and me) and surrender that control back to the Devil? Impossible. We transform from being evil to being good . . . and we do not flip flop back and forth, as many Christians believe. The facts seem to indicate since the day of Adam and Eve’s sinning, humans are controlled.

Part 2 coming up. 😊

2ndTimothyGroup

Feb 20, 2021
So, it is fair to say that I don’t believe that we offer up, or surrender our free will, for I cannot find a Biblical way to prove that we actually determine our own lives. If we determine our own lives, then God cannot have an Eternal Plan.

Ephesians 3:9-11 NLT – “I was chosen to explain to everyone this mysterious plan that God, the Creator of all things, had kept secret from the beginning. 10 God's purpose in all this was to use the church to display his wisdom in its rich variety to all the unseen rulers and authorities in the heavenly places. 11 This was his eternal plan, which he carried out through Christ Jesus our Lord.”

By the way, “Rich variety” is indicative of Pure Power. Power! And it is this Power that states that we cannot purify ourself. Impossible. To be Pure and Right before God, this requires the Work of God and not that of ourselves. Consider the 7 translations (below) of Ezekiel 7:13 (skip to the bold text):

[Eze 7:13 KJV] "For the seller shall not return to that which is sold, although they were yet alive: for the vision is touching the whole multitude thereof, which shall not return; neither shall any strengthen himself in the iniquity of his life."
[Eze 7:13 NKJV] "For the seller shall not return to what has been sold, Though he may still be alive; For the vision concerns the whole multitude, And it shall not turn back; No one will strengthen himself Who lives in iniquity."
[Eze 7:13 NLT] "Even if the merchants survive, they will never return to their business. For what God has said applies to everyone--it will not be changed! Not one person whose life is twisted by sin will ever recover."
[Eze 7:13 ESV] "For the seller shall not return to what he has sold, while they live. For the vision concerns all their multitude; it shall not turn back; and because of his iniquity, none can maintain his life."
[Eze 7:13 CSB] "The seller will certainly not return to what was sold as long as he and the buyer remain alive. For the vision concerning her whole crowd will not be revoked, and because of the iniquity of each one, none will preserve his life.
[Eze 7:13 NET] "The customer will no longer pay the seller while both parties are alive, for the vision against their whole crowd will not be revoked. Each person, for his iniquity, will fail to preserve his life."
[Eze 7:13 DBY] "For the seller shall not return to that which is sold, even though he were yet alive amongst the living: for the vision is touching the whole multitude thereof; it shall not be revoked; and none shall through his iniquity assure his life."

And if these translations above are true, how then, if we are Cursed, can we Turn and Surrender to God? If we have the ability to Turn and Surrender, wouldn’t this be an act of self-preservation? Yes, it would. But because we cannot manage our own lives, thrown out of control by the Evil Sinful Nature, the only way to overcome this control of the Devil is to be alleviated of the Curse, and thus Enabled to obey and follow the Lord.

2 Peter 1:4 NLT – “And because of his glory and excellence, he has given us great and precious promises. These are the promises that enable you to share his divine nature and escape the world's corruption caused by human desires.”

Did you catch it? We must be enabled. If we remain under the Adamic Curse, we are not Enabled. Thus, to become Enabled by the Holy Operation of Christ, it is only then that we are able to “choose Him.” And since this is the case, how can we take credit for “choosing” the Lord? If we must first become Enabled to “choose” the Lord, this is why it is said that Salvation is entirely the Work of God, lest we be able to boast. The two verses below show that we are Saved by Christ and that we, therefore, cannot boast.

John 15:16 NKJV - "You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you.”

Ephesians 2:8-10 NKJV – “For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; [it is] the gift of God, 9 not of works, lest anyone should boast. 10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.”

Here’s another . . .

John 6:29 NKJV – “Jesus answered and said to them, "This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He sent."

So must we Submit and Turn to Christ in order to receive Salvation? Absolutely! But . . . these things are given! We are Enabled to Turn and Believe. So when a person actually Repents and makes a True Turning to Christ, they do so because they have been both Chosen [and] Enabled. And when these things happen, this is the moment that Christ Spiritually Circumcises the human Heart. This means that when we find ourselves changing, and even being forced to change by the instructive ways of the Lord, we change because God is causing it to be!

So yes, we must Submit to Christ in order to receive Salvation, but we cannot Submit to the Lord until He Purified our Heart so that it this Turning can take place. Until the Curse is removed, it is impossible to Obey and Turn to Christ.

Romans 8:7 NLT – “For the sinful nature is always hostile to God. It never did obey God's laws, and it never will.”

If the Sinful Nature is incapable of obedience, how do we become Obedient? We must be Enabled to become Transformed . . . and it is the Lord who Transforms our mind. Remember Ezekiel 7:13 above? We cannot Purify ourselves, and that is because of the Adamic Curse. We cannot remove that Curse by ourselves . . . we cannot remove the Veil that covers our face. To become Holy, we must be [made] Holy by Christ . . . and this is the absolute foundation of the Promises of God made to Abraham. Abraham is our Father of Faith, and this all points to the Spiritual Circumcision of Christ. So as we read of the Promises made to Abraham (and Sarah), we need to instantly think of Colossians 2:9-15.

Genesis chapter 17 is a direct pre-picture of Christ in Col 2:9-15. Read Genesis 17 . . . you will be amazed!

Colossians 2:9-15 NLT – “For in Christ lives all the fullness of God in a human body. 10 So you also are complete through your union with Christ, who is the head over every ruler and authority. 11 When you came to Christ, you were "circumcised," but not by a physical procedure. Christ performed a spiritual circumcision--the cutting away of your sinful nature. 12 For you were buried with Christ when you were baptized. And with him you were raised to new life because you trusted the mighty power of God, who raised Christ from the dead. 13 You were dead because of your sins and because your sinful nature was not yet cut away. Then God made you alive with Christ, for he forgave all our sins. 14 He canceled the record of the charges against us and took it away by nailing it to the cross. 15 In this way, he disarmed the spiritual rulers and authorities. He shamed them publicly by his victory over them on the cross.”

Again, Abraham is our Father of Faith to us Gentiles because of the Spiritual Circumcision described in Colossians 2:9-15:

Romans 4:9-13 NLT – “Now, is this blessing only for the Jews, or is it also for uncircumcised Gentiles? Well, we have been saying that Abraham was counted as righteous by God because of his faith. 10 But how did this happen? Was he counted as righteous only after he was circumcised, or was it before he was circumcised? Clearly, God accepted Abraham before he was circumcised! 11 Circumcision was a sign that Abraham already had faith and that God had already accepted him and declared him to be righteous--even before he was circumcised. So Abraham is the spiritual father of those who have faith but have not been circumcised. They are counted as righteous because of their faith. 12 And Abraham is also the spiritual father of those who have been circumcised, but only if they have the same kind of faith Abraham had before he was circumcised. 13 Clearly, God's promise to give the whole earth to Abraham and his descendants was based not on his obedience to God's law, but on a right relationship with God that comes by faith.”

Can you believe this stuff? These “things” are absolutely incredible . . . and mind-boggling!

2ndTimothyGroup

Feb 20, 2021
There is so, so much more that could be shared with you to solidify these teachings from the Bible, and I suppose from myself. But I don’t want you to simply believe me. Instead, I want you to do as I have done, which is to spend the time to go through your entire Bible, and search for the most incredible, mind-boggling ideas and concepts that you can find in the Bible. Colossians 2:9-15 is, without a doubt, the most important set of verses in the entire Bible. John 3:16 is a nice verse, but it does not and cannot save anyone, for John 3:16 only outlines the Purpose of Christ; it does not explain the Work of Christ. Purposes cannot save anyone, but Work can and does! So John 3:16 does not save, but Colossians 2:9-15 does! And if we put the two passage sets together, we find the True Gospel of Christ. And, the Gospel of Christ can also be known as the Gospel of Circumcision. For it is the Right Hand of Christ that saves . . . it is the Right Hand that Circumcises.

Psalm 98:1 NIV – “A psalm. Sing to the LORD a new song, for he has done marvelous things; his right hand and his holy arm have worked salvation for him.”

Pslam 98:1 is absolutely a future reference to Colossians 2:9-15. My friend . . . the Bible revolves around Colossians 2:9-15. For if the Circumcision of Christ, which is the removal of the Adamic Curse, does not take place, then there is no reason for anything to happen at all. If we are not alleviated of this Curse, the Bible wouldn’t be written, the rapture woudn’t take place . . . all things would be useless and futile if it were not for the Spiritual Circumcision of Christ. Circumcision is the removal of all that is disgusting, diseased, filthy, and unclean.

Can you believe that God has kept this a secret from the beginning? God kept his secret behind the ultra-weird word, circumcision. Most people are barely even able to place the word onto their lips! People do not want to think of circumcision while they sit in church, because they instantly think of a man’s phallus, and who wants to do that when they are in their “Holy” church? And this is the problem . . . when circumcision is mentioned, we the people tend to think of a man’s penis, instead of our hearts. It is incredible how God has done this! To think that the Promises of God are reflective in the shape of a man’s penis . . . is just unbelievable. It is unbelievable! This is why it is horrific for a man to take “himself” and shove that covenant into animals, other men, and a vast plethora of women. To take that carving that is on our bodies, and to slam it into things that are defiled . . . it is most egregious! No man, who is physically circumcised, should ever feel ok about abusing “it.” And when men read of what I have just written, I hope that their minds are just as scarred as is mine . . . when they attempt masturbation, sex with animals, or an out of control sex life, be it with men OR women. We men are literally abusing the very Covenant of God, marked out in our circumcised flesh. Again . . . this is just unbelievable!

CherieR

May 6, 2017
I find that often times in the music I listen to that encourages me there is this theme of being in the arms of God. Not all the songs but I know of a handful. I like certain songs that speak of God’s love, faithfulness and presence with me. I like certain Scripture that speaks of the Lord as a Shepherd and being a light. Some Scripture I like is Isaiah 40:11, Micah 7:7-9, Luke 15:4-7 and the parable of the prodigal son also in Luke 15. I like certain words of the Pharisees though they spoke in opposition to Jesus, certain times they spoke of things Jesus did they didn’t approve of. Luke 15:2 states: “ And the Pharisees and scribes murmured, saying, this man receiveth sinners and eateth with them( KJV). Jesus certainly did this. In this I see Jesus acceptance and in other areas as well. Jesus did not turn any away who came to him. I see it time after time again in the good things he did for others such as healing them, welcoming the children to bless them in his arms ( Mark 10:13-16) and how he accepted and stood up for the woman in Luke 7:36-50.

Jase

Jun 9, 2021
Self confidence is a super power...

Once you start to believe in yourself...magic starts happening.

2ndTimothyGroup

Feb 20, 2021
Self confidence is a super power...

Once you start to believe in yourself...magic starts happening.
I couldn't agree more. When I began to believe in myself, I couldn't believe what happened to me. My memory increases exponentially! You know, I was so "afraid" in my life that I couldn't even look at a tape measure and remember the measurement that I had just made. I'd put the tape measure down and before I knew it, I'd already forgotten. Then I'd measure again . . . the same thing would happen. I would finally have to take the measurement three times before I could complete my task. But once I began to develop a balanced view of myself, my whole world changed. Even more, my mind was open and free to read the Word of God . . . and that's when things really began to change.

We must be balanced in the way we think of ourselves. We must not overly love ourselves, otherwise, we would be guilty of evil pride and an overinflated sense of egotism. And obviously, if we are disgusted with ourselves, this too ends up being a massive self-focus that is unhealthy. We can know that we are balanced in our view of ourselves when we no longer spend our days thinking of ourselves but spend more time focusing on the well-being of others.

Thank you for your input! This is incredibly important, so I really appreciate your views. :)

Jase

Jun 9, 2021
2ndTimothyG..what a wonderful response! Grace to you!

2ndTimothyGroup

Feb 20, 2021
2ndTimothyG..what a wonderful response! Grace to you!
Thank you! And if you are familiar with my posts, my words above should give an understanding of why I, at times, tell people that I "believe in them." This is not flattery, nor is it a way to find a relationship. I do my best to let people know that I believe in them because I Truly believe that when a person has a balanced sense of themselves, they will live better, more Godly lives.

Jase

Jun 9, 2021
Thank you! And if you are familiar with my posts, my words above should give an understanding of why I, at times, tell people that I "believe in them." This is not flattery, nor is it a way to find a relationship. I do my best to let people know that I believe in them because I Truly believe that when a person has a balanced sense of themselves, they will live better, more Godly lives.
So true!