If you were a Christmas object, what would you be?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 17, 2022
Pretend you're in Toy Story world or Beauty and the Beast where objects talk and move around. What Christmas themed object would you feel best fits you? It could be anything from a gingerbread cookie, to Santa's hat, to lights, and even the little side characters on the nativity sets.

Since I collect toys and childhood was my favorite time, I would definitely be a toy of some sort. I would probably one of those plush dolls that are ready for bedtime.

Now here is the fun part...think of some CC friends and post what you think they would be!

I think @Magenta would be a fun magenta colored ornament!

17Bees

Oct 14, 2016
With my favorite winter coat!

....whoa. looks like I"ve put on a few....

jennymae

Feb 28, 2020
I just woke up from this nightmare where I was delivering Christmas cards to deceased neighbors, and I was running like crazy to avoid the taillights on cars. Whenever I got to this old man a piece down the street he just sat outside asking me who the card was from??? So I ain’t wanna be no Christmas card for sure! Reckon I’d do better being a Christmas tree for people who enjoy bringing a small tree into the house.😂

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I'd be a reindeer. Getting the job done.

I'd be a specific reindeer though... Not the lead man. Let Rudolph take point and deal with the fame. Not most of the others, because they have names that come with expecations - Dasher, Dancer, Comet, Cupid. And of course the Blitzed One is always drunk. >.>

I'd be Donner. Or Donder, if you live in California or you are a stickler for accuracy. Just a reindeer in the pack, getting the job done.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Or I would be the barn cat.

What? You think there wasn't a cat in that barn? It may not be portrayed in modern Nativity depictions, but rest assured there was a cat lying in a dark corner, watching the scene play out. I'd be the Nativity cat.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
In fact I'm pretty sure I know WHY nobody ever bothers putting the Nativity cat in the scene. The cat would be up in the rafters. Cats like to sleep somewhere high where they can see anything coming.

Modern tableaus just have characters gathered around the feed trough. They don't actually bother with a barn. And certainly nobody is going to put rafters over the characters just so they can put a cat up there. So modern Nativity scenes have dropped the Nativity cat for the sake of convenience.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
You look fluffy and cute !
Hmm, yes... Two things every guy ardently aspires to be.

Although come to think of it, Gabriel Inglesias DOES seem to have made a career of it.

But yeah, no, most guys don't like it. Most of us are not as funny as Gabe.

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
Hmm, yes... Two things every guy ardently aspires to be.

Although come to think of it, Gabriel Inglesias DOES seem to have made a career of it.

But yeah, no, most guys don't like it. Most of us are not as funny as Gabe.
Fluffy and cute are perfectly lovely words. Be good cat or I'll toss you out in the snow !!

Poinsetta

Nov 24, 2018

id be an ornament so i can hang out at the christmas tree because i love the smell i could smell forever lol 😝 🤩🌟

brighthouse98

Apr 16, 2015
For us older folks would know, loll One of my favorite toys as a kid was my robot commando! It had a rocket which shot from the top of his head and little rocket balls which shot from each of his arms. lol