If you were a pair of shoes...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

MissCris

Pray tell... phantamicness? I'm not placing the concept of that one. Phantom?
I would tell you if I had any idea. I just like the way it looks.

K

KeeganGentle

Plush-Halfling-Slippers.jpg
Comfortable, yet stylish, elegant, yet with that subtle. Thats me all right.

R

rainin

Not by choice but of necessity....steel toe work boots.

starfield

Jun 13, 2009
These shoes depict my personality -
innovative;
conscientious;
adventurous;
a self-imposed uniqueness
:)

starfield

Jun 13, 2009
I love cats too. I'd totally buy these:

I

isaria

Can not find a picture of them.
But..

I wear same pair of shoes every day for the last few years.
Odd occasions I wear my other 2 pairs of shoes such as bushboots for the countryside.

Anyway the shows I wear daily are black, open toe and open heel , a little twist runs ontop of foot and a tiny heel as well as they are slip ins so one does not have to buckle and bend over.

They are perfect fit.
Oh, how comfortable they are and rather good looking also with the tiniest heel to them.
I love them:).
Un4tunately I do not know who made the shoes or what brand it is as the label has worn off.
May take them to a shoemaker one day and ask for exact same as mush as possible buut add a bit more heel so they are "sexier" and possibly a ancle strap but i do like slip ins.

Who ever made them : Well done! Thank you! :)
Perfect fit of a shoe i ever had.
I have pretty broad feet and not even echo and those other brands seem have fitting shoes for me as they are to narrow for my foot.

K

kenthomas27

A good pair of oxfords!

Can dress up or down, unabashedly feminine, sensible, resilient, travels well.
I had me a pair of oxfords once. I bought them because they were good looking, stylish, and wearable for most any occasion. One cold wet winter morning I dressed all up and put on my oxfords and because I was going to be gone the rest of the day I went down to the chicken pen to check on the ladies. When I came back I found I had stepped in a little bit of chicken poo and had to rake off the bottom of my shoe on the steps and wipe down the shoes.

When I drove on out it was a few minutes later that the heat finally kicked in. Then a strong smell permeated the truck and I knew what it was right off. It was chicken poo. It was coming from my shoes. When I wiped off my shoes I guess the chicken poo got all ground down into those little holes and packed every one of them full. It was an awful stink. Nobody said anything that day but if I could smell it, then......

I had to wait 3 weeks for that poo to die down. I tried cleaning the little holes out with toothpicks, but ....I'm not patient in those matters.

DuchessAimee

Apr 27, 2011
I had me a pair of oxfords once. I bought them because they were good looking, stylish, and wearable for most any occasion. One cold wet winter morning I dressed all up and put on my oxfords and because I was going to be gone the rest of the day I went down to the chicken pen to check on the ladies. When I came back I found I had stepped in a little bit of chicken poo and had to rake off the bottom of my shoe on the steps and wipe down the shoes.

When I drove on out it was a few minutes later that the heat finally kicked in. Then a strong smell permeated the truck and I knew what it was right off. It was chicken poo. It was coming from my shoes. When I wiped off my shoes I guess the chicken poo got all ground down into those little holes and packed every one of them full. It was an awful stink. Nobody said anything that day but if I could smell it, then......

I had to wait 3 weeks for that poo to die down. I tried cleaning the little holes out with toothpicks, but ....I'm not patient in those matters.

So do you still wear the poopy Oxfords?

K

KJV15John11

Where is that shoe? I will give it a good home. I've been looking high and low for more shoes like that!

image.jpg

K

KJV15John11

When I bought these, they were on close out so I bought two pair. That was many years ago. I wore out one pair but keep the other in their box until I can find ones to replace them. I haven't seen this model in many years and yet, they show up on this thread in a picture on a road abandoned.

I love them because they are made from a really soft leather, minimum seams, and are one of the last white tennis shoes that aren't old timers' walking shoes. It's like walking in a moccasin with a really good sole.

Attachments

K

KJV15John11

I love my Sketchers because they are like my Nikes, comfy, but they are also nice enough to wear to church or going out.

Attachments