If you were standing right in front of God right now what would you tell HIM?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

OneFaith

Sep 5, 2016
“A servant is not their own master. I hope I lived my life the way You would have it to be, and that I passed every test You gave me to pass, and that You forgive me for the times when I failed, and hope that Your Son did not die in vain in my case. I say all this with my heart, which unfolds before You as always, for You precieve my thoughts as my heart completely bows to You in humble submission, just as much now as it always has (completely). Your know all things. You know that I love You, and that Your presence is not new to me. I am not a stranger before Your throne. But to finally see Your face is my greatest hope and dream come true.”

Dec 12, 2013
Face to the ground....Lord be merciful unto me a sinner and remember me in your kingdom as I have without shame acknowledged you before men!

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
Not sure I would be standing or able to talk but kneeling with head down.. with tears streaming.. with relief and joy overcoming...

lovely thread, made me of good cheer.

Namiette

Feb 13, 2016
I would go down on my knees and say: "Please, look in my heart and see how much I am grateful to You, for I am not able to say it in words"

BenFTW

Oct 7, 2012
I would keep my mouth shut and face to the ground. I would not utter a word unless spoken to. When we are in the presentence of God it is better to not assume your standing, good or bad with Him.
Have you heard the Gospel of Jesus Christ? He is your Father, what do you mean what is your standing? You are redeemed, reconciled, and in Christ Jesus, there is no condemnation. You may come boldly before the Lord, not with disrespect but in reverence and awe.

DJ2

Apr 15, 2017
Have you heard the Gospel of Jesus Christ? He is your Father, what do you mean what is your standing? You are redeemed, reconciled, and in Christ Jesus, there is no condemnation. You may come boldly before the Lord, not with disrespect but in reverence and awe.
Never be so arrogant as to assume anything about your relationship with God other then a servant. When that day arrives (and it certainly will) it will be best to not approach the Creator of the Universe as if you have arrived. Take a lowly seat at the table and approach humbly once your name is called.

There will be many there crying out "Lord, Lord did we not" and others becoming slowing aware that they are not properly dressed for the occasion. Both groups realizing that their "assurance" was not as assured as they thought.

There will be time to approach the Father boldly, Judgement day will not be that day.

FlSnookman7

Jun 27, 2015
Thank you!! Wanna go surfing??

notuptome

May 17, 2013
I'm not worthy and He will say by My grace you are made to be My child. Glory to God. Won't be a mortal tongue but a tongue made like unto Christ's glorified tongue.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

NayborBear

Banned Serpent Seed Heresy
If you were standing right in front of God right now what would you tell HIM? :rolleyes:
I'd imagine you could TRY to find SOMETHING....ANYTHING, to "tell" Him. YET, in that time you are with Him? You'd quickly realize, there is NOTHING "TO" tell!! As EVERYTHING you thought you would say? Simply MELTS away, like an ice cube in a hot skillet! And, YET? That would be the least of your worries! :cool:The LARGER "worry" YOU would encounter, is: "How do I keep from crying, laughing, emotions ya never even realized ya had, puking, peeing my pants, soiling my shorts, and spilling the seeds all over myself, ALL AT THE SAME INSTANT?"
And, hear this voice, aksin' ya: "Hey!...How ya doin'?" "This is ME!...Checkin' in on ya!" During all this "melting away", ANY DOUBT, of who "ME" IS? VANISHES! Jez like anything you "thought" you would be "able" to tell HIM!

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
It's amazing when you find a song that speaks what your heart wishes it could say, and this comes pretty close for me [video=youtube;UwPeud_V7cg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwPeud_V7cg[/video]

Desertsrose

Oct 24, 2016
If you were standing right in front of God right now what would you tell HIM? :rolleyes:

Hi Sherril,

I know what you're saying, what you mean by your opening post, but what are we doing now? What am I doing now?

What are any of us doing right now today as we stand right in front of God each morning, all day and through the night?

Are we speaking to Him now are we in His precious word and studying it, What about as we sleep at night and as we wash dishes or vacuum or do laundry. Where are our thoughts as I'm driving and running errands, etc?

Your post made me think about what I was pondering on this morning because of a bible study I'm in.

How do we live, how do we speak, what do we do? Are we doing the things we do with the thought of being a slave (in the good sense of the word), a bondservant. We've been bought with a price and our lives belong to Him. We're called to deny ourselves, take up our cross and follow Him.

So in a sense we already are standing right before God each and every day. So what do we tell Him now?

If we're not doing it now, will we do it when we are face to face with our God our Savior. Something to think on. :)

slave

Mar 20, 2015
*Nothing, I would shut up and Bow in Thankfulness and Praise! There is nothing I could say that He is not aware of and has a better slant on. Thus, I would be aware of that, and sit in His presence alone. He will say to me what I need to hear!

Last edited:
S

Sherril

Ohhhhhhhh how we Love you God!..........Glory to You......Mighty Holy God !........

MarcR

Feb 12, 2015
Happy Birthday!

Zmouth

Nov 21, 2012
Would I be standing in front of the eternal God? or the LORD who is the God of heaven above the earth beneath, who only hath immortality dwelling in the light of the eternal God which no man can approach unto? [See Deut 33:27 or 1 Tim 6:16]

Well dah, since you said right now then that would imply in this world so wouldn't the question be what would you say if the LORD wasn't standing in front of you? [See Mark 8:33]

S

Sherril

How beautiful are your ways God all that you are powerful majestic loving Abba God, my life my all....you have my heart 1st place My God ...may this post honor you in all ways as we speak forth of you God as you are Mighty, Powerful, Holy...there is none like you Father......I love you Father I love you Jesus my Savior my redeemer my friend.............Psalm 99:9 Exalt the Lord our God, and worship at his holy hill; for the Lord our God is holy...............Romans 14:17 For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost......

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 26, 2017
I would not TELL Him anything....He already KNOWS everything.

I would sit at His feet, gaze into His eyes, and just behold who He is,
and LISTEN to HIM with JOY in my heart <3