If you were standing right in front of God right now what would you tell HIM?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Bladerunner

Aug 22, 2016
If you were standing right in front of God right now what would you tell HIM? :rolleyes:

First of all, I probably not be standing before GOD but rather bowing on the ground in reference to HIS soverenty.

As far as the question goes, I would asking HIM what HE would bid me to do.

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
I think I would be waiting for Him to speak first, and then answer..

Nov 12, 2015
I was as completely blank on this question as I was on the question, how do you picture God, what He looks like?

Then I remembered once a few years ago, God showed me how...huge He was, how everywhere at once. He somehow showed me...I don't know, that's as close as I can come to describing it. And I found myself on the floor, with no real recollection of getting down there. I was crying and moaning and I just couldn't say anything except, so holy, so holy. It went on for some length of time, until I begged Him to stop or I would die.

So I know when we are face to face with Him, we will be perfected. So I think maybe what we would say is just...holy, holy, holy! But without it being too much to bear for long, as with my experience, because we would be prepared to bear those beams of love as we would then be perfected. So I think it would be with severe joy that we would cry out holy, holy, holy...

breno785au

Jul 23, 2013
Australia
I was as completely blank on this question as I was on the question, how do you picture God, what He looks like?

Then I remembered once a few years ago, God showed me how...huge He was, how everywhere at once. He somehow showed me...I don't know, that's as close as I can come to describing it. And I found myself on the floor, with no real recollection of getting down there. I was crying and moaning and I just couldn't say anything except, so holy, so holy. It went on for some length of time, until I begged Him to stop or I would die.

So I know when we are face to face with Him, we will be perfected. So I think maybe what we would say is just...holy, holy, holy! But without it being too much to bear for long, as with my experience, because we would be prepared to bear those beams of love as we would then be perfected. So I think it would be with severe joy that we would cry out holy, holy, holy...
Oh yeah, now that's what I'm talking about!

Feb 28, 2016
I worship, adore, thank You for Your Love, Your Heart, Your Mind, Your Thoughts,
and for including us all to be a part of Your Holy, amazing ETERNA-SPIRITUAL-FAMILY!!!

Dec 12, 2013
Been thinking about all the responses....you know...every time someone was brought before the Lord they fell down as dead men and had to be strengthened just to speak and or stand.....at the end of the day, every knew shall bow and every tongue shall confess to the glory of God...

Jimbone

Aug 22, 2014
I would be on my face too crushed by His glory to do anything but leak. LOL, it's too much to even comprehend. I know right after I was saved I had an experience where I felt like the presence of God was in the room with me, but I all I could do was press my face into the ground and weep with my eye squeezed shut, not even thinking about looking up. It was the most awesome feeling of my whole life, but I couldn't speak, didn't even try.

P

Papou

I would have thousands of questions, and requests for Him. That would be so great but this is the way it is, walk by Faith...

NayborBear

Banned Serpent Seed Heresy
He's "invisible", ya know! So, it's not like you are going to "see" God! Hear? Oh YEAH! See? No! "Feel?" What you're going to "feel" is a "LOVE" that will permeate every pore and every thought of your being, and breaking down every "barrier" of you, that you may have never realized you had even "hidden" from Him!

You ARE going to ask Him to stop! For human flesh and mind CANNOT ENDURE in His Presence! If you "think" or "believe" you can? You are only fooling yourself, or trying to fool someone else, or both!

After He stops, and tells you: "That was just a "corner of my pinky nail?" You may have a better understanding of why it is written in the Bible, that "they were as "dead men!" Because? What "control" does a dead man have over bodily functions? NONE!

So go on and say what you will about asking God ANYTHING! For if you say anything more then asking Him to Stop? Then you have NEVER BEEN there!

It's "also" an "event" you will NEVER, while your still sucking air on this planet? EVER Forget!

joaniemarie

Jan 4, 2017
Interesting thought on this topic. How many here who are now born again Christians are answering this question based on their limited understanding of who they are in Christ? NOT on how God sees us now in Christ but how we see our former unregenerate selves ? It's vital to know the truth of CHRIST IN YOU THE HOPE OF GLORY... and it's how God views us not how we view us. If you see yourself as a unworthy rotten lousy worthless disgusting sinner who God thinks nothing much of you are basing truth on your own lacking info of the truth in God's Word.

When we got saved Jesus became our right standing. Jesus paid for our NEW Birth and our NEW identity. It's not based on our old poor Adamic unregenerated position as a sinner anymore., but as a saint who is 100% acceptable in the beloved. If you don't know this you need to brother and sister in Christ.

We have been made new creations in Christ Jesus. Old things have passed away behold all things have become new. The righteousness we have is not found in ourselves by our good behavior but on our GOOD and RIGHTEOUS Savior. Just as we have received Jesus Christ so walk in Him. By grace through faith.

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
I dont think id be able to speak id probably break down n cry...

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
Interesting thought on this topic. How many here who are now born again Christians are answering this question based on their limited understanding of who they are in Christ? NOT on how God sees us now in Christ but how we see our former unregenerate selves ? It's vital to know the truth of CHRIST IN YOU THE HOPE OF GLORY... and it's how God views us not how we view us. If you see yourself as a unworthy rotten lousy worthless disgusting sinner who God thinks nothing much of you are basing truth on your own lacking info of the truth in God's Word.

When we got saved Jesus became our right standing. Jesus paid for our NEW Birth and our NEW identity. It's not based on our old poor Adamic unregenerated position as a sinner anymore., but as a saint who is 100% acceptable in the beloved. If you don't know this you need to brother and sister in Christ.

We have been made new creations in Christ Jesus. Old things have passed away behold all things have become new. The righteousness we have is not found in ourselves by our good behavior but on our GOOD and RIGHTEOUS Savior. Just as we have received Jesus Christ so walk in Him. By grace through faith.

Both thes songs are beautiful..tells how WE see ourselves n how GOD sees us

Apr 15, 2017
If you were standing right in front of God right now what would you tell HIM? :rolleyes:
What can you tell Him for you would not be interested in the things you did on earth, nor would you even bother to ask Him how He created anything, for you are out of the flesh now, and the things we thought while in the flesh, and curious, and the things we did on earth we would not care about anymore, and would not be concerned about it.

The only thing you would say is I love you, I praise you, I worship you, and such things will come out of your mouth all to the delight of God.

Rev 5:11 And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands;
Rev 5:12 Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.
Rev 5:13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.
Rev 5:14 And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever.

That is what will be coming out of your mouth, for nothing else is necessary to speak about.

Rev 6:9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
Rev 6:10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
Rev 6:11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

Although you may say this if you are there before Jesus puts the world down.

Right now we would have things to ask God, and tell Him, but in heaven we will not care unless it is worshipping God, and this applies to this heaven now, for when the saints are at the new heaven and new earth, the New Jerusalem, the former heaven and earth shall pass away, and they shall not be remembered, nor come to mind, for they are associated with sin and rebellion, so the saints will know nothing prior to the New Jerusalem, and will feel like they have always been there and nowhere else, and only charity, love in action, and the saints, will be the only 2 things in the New Jerusalem out of the former earth.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Honestly I would probably say something like what took you so long lol. I have been wanting to stand before him in his throne room for so long with such a longing that it hurts it's actual torture for me. Oh but on that day to stand before him in all his glory and in all his wonder, to be able to even not be able to stand and tremble from his overpowering awesome presence itself would bring me to tears of joy. So ya I would probably say something like that, not in an offense manner of course but seriously like what took so long XD

blueluna5

Jul 30, 2018
He's "invisible", ya know! So, it's not like you are going to "see" God! Hear? Oh YEAH! See? No! "Feel?" What you're going to "feel" is a "LOVE" that will permeate every pore and every thought of your being, and breaking down every "barrier" of you, that you may have never realized you had even "hidden" from Him!

You ARE going to ask Him to stop! For human flesh and mind CANNOT ENDURE in His Presence! If you "think" or "believe" you can? You are only fooling yourself, or trying to fool someone else, or both!

After He stops, and tells you: "That was just a "corner of my pinky nail?" You may have a better understanding of why it is written in the Bible, that "they were as "dead men!" Because? What "control" does a dead man have over bodily functions? NONE!

So go on and say what you will about asking God ANYTHING! For if you say anything more then asking Him to Stop? Then you have NEVER BEEN there!

It's "also" an "event" you will NEVER, while your still sucking air on this planet? EVER Forget!
Did you have a near death experience? It seems similar to mine.