If you weren't a Christian, what do you think you would be?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
If I wasn't a Christian I'd be lost. It's as simple as that.
If it was that simple everyone prior to Christs first coming would have been lost because they weren't Christians. Judgement for them is based in accordance to the light given them.

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
If I wasn't a Christian I'd be lost. It's as simple as that.
Me too. I cant think of anything else, except perhaps being a tree.. and one planted by streams of water=).

Bleed

Dec 8, 2019
probably Wiccan, as I enjoy being outside with mother nature.

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
I would revert to being a theist (believe in a God who is a supreme being, but not subscribing to any religion).

All these years I've been telling people I used to be agnostic and I recently found out that's not what I was..

Feb 28, 2016
I would be what I always was, which = LOST...

jacob_g

Sep 1, 2019
I'd probably be agnostic if I wasn't a Christian. That would likely be my second choice after Christianity, to be honest.

So would you have a different religion? Or would you be atheist or agnostic or something along those lines?

Look forward to your answers. :)
Before I got saved I was a drug addict dating a satanist... so I just followed along with it....

Needless to say for like the first month of my Salvation, I cried and cried for hours begging God to forgive me and let me be saved because I thought I couldn't really be saved because I said to God before, (salvation) "if you are real I would rather worship satan"....

Low and behold the God, of the Bible is real, Jesus, and He DID SAVE me on that night in Feb. 1991 that I cried out to Him for Salvation and I HAVE BEEN SAVED EVER SINCE!!!!

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
If you weren't a Christian, what do you think you would be?
I would be dead...

As in physically dead...

I would have committed suicide years ago...

Dec 13, 2019
I was an agnostic until just last year. I tried Eastern practices like Taoism; existentialism like that of Nietzsche and Sartre - the old Choose Your Own Meaning kind of thing. I was unhappy and, as others have said too, I was lost.