If Your Mother Picked Your Spouse...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

TamLynn

A heart at rest
Nov 27, 2014
He'd probably look like Tom Selleck or Michael Landon. 😂😂

Sarahmay

Jun 10, 2019
In our culture, a mother would choose a future son in law who would do some acts of service or chivalry, to prove their sincerity, like wash the dishes, cut some wood, cook or bring some good food, etc.
Love the Bible verse

BrotherMike

Be Still and Know
Jan 8, 2018
If my mum were still alive she would do a much better job than I would at picking a future spouse. She would overlook all the emotion and look at the facts.
Ditto including if my mom was still alive. Now I rely on the peace of the Holy Spirit

ArtsieSteph

Apr 1, 2014
Arizona
Oh man....

I gotta say mom would want someone well off for me and “take care of me.” Someone financially well off, knows mechanical things as well.

Basically someone like my father.